TOPO Germany 2012 Pro
Released: May, 2012
Part number: 010-D0752-01
Thanks to Heinrich
Let us guide you on all of your recreational and outdoor adventures in Germany, from the shores of the North Sea up to the summits of the Alps. This mapping product comes with new and helpful information, such as single house display and a lot of natural and cultural sites.
- Provides precise topographic maps in reference scale of 1:25.000
- Includes enhanced recreation trail network as well as detailed hiking trail network for touristic regions and long-distance hiking trail network (national level)
- Provides detailed cycling network and long distance cycling network
- Contains detailed path information for small paths, hiking trails and the whole traffic network.
- Displays land use such as forests, lakes, streams and mountains.
- Includes searchable street names and points of interest for recreational activities and traveling.
Features digital topographic vector maps for all of Germany.
Download Locked Image:
Download UnLocked Image:
Download UnLocked Original MapSource:
Last edited by P33dro; 8th December 2012 at 10:51.
Topo Germny 2012 Pro or Download Topo Germny 2012 Pro
Topo Germny 2012 Pro MapSource or Download Topo Germny 2012 Pro MapSource
unlocked gmap folder
Last edited by ozboss; 17th June 2012 at 14:19.
mirror one file
copy this url
TOPO Germany Pro 2012 - Entire Country
TOPO Germany Pro 2012 - SQL
in empty bar here
and will recieve download link
click Свали файла(Save File)
this is not torrent !
Last edited by bam-bam; 30th July 2012 at 08:32.
Cant open image, downloaded 16 Parts from Netload, unzipped a 2,47GB large IMG file. When I try to mount it, it says "No mountable File System found"
wait a moment or use the mirror on share-online
This .img-file is NOT a mountable system file for windows, but a map-image in Garmin's own format (also .img).
You can copy the .img file after unlocking it to your microSD-card (to folder /Garmin) and you will see the map in your compatible Garmin device.
sorry, but the downloading does not work....!
is there any chance to integrate this map into MapSource or Basecamp to Select only parts?
use GMAPTool to split image to mapsource file