These are the features of this latest version:
- They have changed all the codes of the elements to make them more akin to that used by Garmin. Thus, searches can be used more effectively (eg search-Office Community Public Administration).
- Added more individual components (castles, monasteries, etc.).
- Modified the representation of the paths and tracks, to create a greater contrast with the other elements of the map.
- Modified the representation of most of icons, reducing their size.
- Modified the Levels of the map.
- Have been re-added the phones and radio frequencies of the refuges, a fact that was accidentally deleted from version 4.0.
- Added the protected areas of the Pyrenees.
- Removed the bottom of the map database on the coverage and land use in the European Union. In some devices, especially those which do not touch much contrast, hindered visibility of the other elements.