TOPO Norway Experience
Released: Sept, 2012
Get detailed coverage of the 1 - 10 regions, plus routable roads, paths and trails suitable for walking and cycling tours. Featuring 1:50,000 topographic data, this TOPO Experience product offers digital elevation model (DEM), contour lines, ActiveRouting¹ and more.
- Includes more regional coverage; now covering 10 bigger regions rather than the previous 20 smaller regions. Also includes an improved basemap.
- Displays vector-based topographic map data provided by Statens Kartverk in 1:50,000 scale
- Offers ActiveRouting¹, which allows you to customize and specifically plan routes for the entire road and trail network. The activity-specific routing can be used in BaseCamp™ and on your compatible device. BaseCamp software lets you plan trips on your computer and transfer routes and waypoints from your computer to your compatible device.
- Shows contour lines and DEM data
- Displays routability of the entire road and trail network.
- Shows searchable geographic places, mountain ranges and business/touristic points of interest.
¹ActiveRouting supported by BaseCamp on Windows/Mac and Montana™, GPSMAP® 62 and Oregon® x50 series.
Download SQL - ALL-Regions
TOPO Norway Experience 1 - Sorvest
TOPO Norway Experience 2 - Sorost
TOPO Norway Experience 3 - Vest
TOPO Norway Experience 4 - Sentral ost
TOPO Norway Experience 5 - Nordvest
TOPO Norway Experience 6 - Trondelag
TOPO Norway Experience 7 - Nordland Sor
TOPO Norway Experience 8 - Nordland Nord
TOPO Norway Experience 9 - Troms
TOPO Norway Experience 10 - Finnmark
Last edited by P33dro; 16th June 2014 at 17:56.
Code:Sorvest-L.rar 2-Sorost-L.rar (135MB) https://anonfiles.com/file/2d71f9ec0...32b50559633631 3-Vest-L.rar (134MB) https://anonfiles.com/file/3f095fb70...87cdc0721a3070 4-Sentral-ost-L.rar (109MB) https://anonfiles.com/file/84ef96a12...0cd742ee584ad0 5-Nordvest-L.rar (99MB) https://anonfiles.com/file/29de89a7c...23c51a4d73ce88 6-Trondelag-L.rar (141MB) https://anonfiles.com/file/d661ef702...42714b3cd1a0ba 7-Nordland-Sor-L.rar (118MB) https://anonfiles.com/file/4089e3a72...9bb17b6d0d4114 8-Nordland-Nord-L.rar (88MB) https://anonfiles.com/file/914bb65d4...6f73f77add7964 9-Troms-L.rar (123MB) https://anonfiles.com/file/9baba5610...7110c1104df500 10-Finnmark-L.rar (121MB) https://anonfiles.com/file/05c4d8cdf...e7bf0c11a24817
Last edited by bam-bam; 5th November 2012 at 09:14.
I have downloaded the .img files several times, and on several computers, both mac and pc. Every time I get a message stating that the .img file is corrupt.
User error, I know. Can someone please explain to me how I can install these maps to Basecamp on my mac?
Those files aren't img-files of the kind you expect. Some kind of Garmin-spesific stuff.
What you have to do, is create a container .dmg-file in Disk Utility and mount the dmg. Make a folder within this dmg-file, and call it Garmin. Then, put the .img file in this folder. Then start/restart Basecamp. If you have several img-files, call them gmapsup1, gmapsup2, and so on.
Thanks for the upload!
Problem I'm having though is that I cannot seem to properly get these maps to work in MapSource. It doesn't matter whether I use the locked or unlocked .IMG file. These are the steps I have taken:
1. Split the .img file using GMapTool & cGPSMapper. This happens without errors.
2. Run install.bat
3. Maps show up in MapSource as 'Locked' or 'Not lockable' (depending on whether I've split the locked or unlocked variant). I also get 'Not lockable' when running Fast IMG Unlocker or Unlock MapSource v2.5 for a locked map.
4. When an unlocked map (status 'Not lockable') is used in MapSource, I can see its contents but it's stretched sideways and lacks detail (even though the detail settings are on Highest)
5. When I use JetMouse 1.5 keygen (having entered my device ID, custom map with the correct FID) and try to unlock the region in MapSource (for either locked or unlocked maps) I get an error "Map product is not installed".
This has taken about a full day worth of research so far and I'm really stuck here. Anyone who might be able to point me in the right direction? Your help is much appreciated!
Do these maps include water depth ? I need topo maps for fishing in norway north.
Why not using the IMG-file on a sd-card in GARMIN-folder and looking on the map with BaseCamp? Its far easier than splitting and trying to get working in Mapsource, IMHO.
I downloaded and installed maps 1-4 on my Oregon 600. However the device only shows my map 1 (Sorvest) in the list of maps. If I rename map 1, only then maps 2-4 are visible.
Any clues what could cause this?
I downloaded files 2-4 from bam-bam.
I get the message that all rar-files are corrupt. Unpacking of img-files fail.
Is there a way to unpack img-files?