TOPO Australia & New Zealand v4
Released: Oct, 2012
Part Number: 010-11596-50 (DVD), 010-C1049-00 (microSD/SD card), 010-D0209-00 (Download)
Get enhanced topographic detail on your compatible device whether you're in the outback or on a main boulevard in the city. This mapping product provides a wide array of topographic information from terrain contours, elevations and summits to coverage of perennial and intermittent lakes, rivers and streams in Australia and New Zealand.
- Provides topographic terrain contours at 20 m (65 ft) intervals, approximating 1:100K maps for Australia and 1:50K maps for New Zealand, plus summit points for detailed lay of the land.
- Shows land cover and complete coverage of Department of Conservation huts, camps and tracks for New Zealand, as well as LINZ 50K map sheet names and boundaries for New Zealand.
- Contains tracks, outback trails, 4WD destinations and hydrographic features, including lake/river shorelines and perennial and seasonal streams.
- Includes famous outback routes, such as Birdsville, Strezelecki, Oodnadatta, Canning Stock and more.
- Features updated and new searchable points of interests in urban, rural and outback areas, including lodging, restaurants, camping locations, homesteads, caravan parks, shopping and more.
- Includes updated routable road content, by NAVTEQ, to give you turn-by-turn directions to your destination. Additional updated content provided by HEMA and LINZ.
- Provides elevation profile on compatible devices so you can estimate terrain difficulty.
- Displays national, state and local parks, forests and reserve areas.
- (DVD only) Includes BaseCamp™ software for managing data on your GPS and computer, playing back routes and tracks, geotagging photos and more.