BlueChart g2 - HAE005R - Phillippines-Java-Mariana Islands
Released: Sept, 2012
Part Number: 010-D0331-00
See your vessel’s precise, on-chart position in relation to navaids, coastal features, anchorages, obstructions, waterways, restricted areas and more with this detailed marine mapping data. Also includes Safety Shading and Fishing Charts (in compatible units), smooth data transition between zoom levels, harmonious transition across chart borders and reduction of chart discontinuities in coverage areas.
- Includes realistic navigation features showing everything from shaded depth contours and coastlines to spot soundings, navaids, port plans, wrecks, obstructions, intertidal zones, restricted areas, IALA symbols and more.
- Features smooth displays, including seamless transitions between zoom levels and more continuity across chart boundaries.
- Allows users to choose between standard 2-D direct overhead or 3-D "over the bow" map perspective to make chart reading and orientation easier.
- Provides Safety Shading (in compatible units), allowing mariners to enable contour shading for all depth contours shallower than user-defined safe depths.
- Provides Fishing Charts (in compatible units), allowing mariners to scope out bottom contours and depth soundings with less visual clutter on the display.
- Allows users to conveniently plan and organize routes, from your computer, before your trip with HomePort™, compatible trip-planning software (sold separately).
General coverage of the coasts of the Philippines, portions of Indonesia, including Java, and Malaysia located to the east of Singapore and west of Halmahera Island, and portions of East Timor. Included in this overall general coverage are numerous detailed charts covering areas such as the Indonesian cities of Jakarta, Semarang, and Ujungpandang, Manila, Phil., Kota Kinabalu, Mal., and Bandar Seri Begawan, Brun. General coverage of the Mariana Islands is also included.