BlueChart g2 - HAW005R - The Gulf & Red Sea v2012.5 (v14.00)
Released: Aug, 2012
Part Number: 010-C0924-10 (GarminCard), 010-C0924-20 (microSD/SD), 010-D0342-00 (Download)
See your vessel’s precise, on-chart position in relation to navaids, coastal features, anchorages, obstructions, waterways, restricted areas and more with this detailed marine mapping data. Also includes Safety Shading and Fishing Charts (in compatible units), smooth data transition between zoom levels, harmonious transition across chart borders and reduction of chart discontinuities in coverage areas.
- Includes realistic navigation features showing everything from shaded depth contours and coastlines to spot soundings, navaids, port plans, wrecks, obstructions, intertidal zones, restricted areas, IALA symbols and more.
- Features smooth displays, including seamless transitions between zoom levels and more continuity across chart boundaries.
- Allows users to choose between standard 2-D direct overhead or 3-D "over the bow" map perspective to make chart reading and orientation easier.
- Provides Safety Shading (in compatible units), allowing mariners to enable contour shading for all depth contours shallower than user-defined safe depths.
- Provides Fishing Charts (in compatible units), allowing mariners to scope out bottom contours and depth soundings with less visual clutter on the display.
- Allows users to conveniently plan and organize routes, from your computer, before your trip with HomePort™, compatible trip-planning software (sold separately).
Coverage of the Arabian Penninsula beginning at the Mediterranean Sea from Beirut to Alexandria. Coverage includes the Suez Canal, Gulf of Aqaba, and the Red Sea and Gulf of Aden in their entirety. Includes the Strait of Hormuz, Gulf of Oman, and coast of Somalia in the south. Coverage the of Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, United Arab Emirates, along the southern coast of the Gulf and Iran along the northern coast. Coverage of Yemen and Oman coasts along the Indian Ocean to the Gulf of Oman, including Pakistan along the north coast, with general coverage of the Arabian Sea from Qamar Bay to the Delta of the Indus River. Included in this overall general coverage are numerous detailed charts covering areas such as Alexandria, Egy., Beirut, Leb., Al-Fuhaihil, Ad- Dammam, Bahrain, Ad-Dauha, and Abu Dhabi.Jiddah, Sau., Djibouti, Dji., and Aden, Yem.