Wildgoose Vietnam Landmaps v1.11
Wildgoose Vietnam Landmaps v1.11
WILDGOOSE Vietnam Landmaps is the first Garmin-compatible high accuracy topographic map for Vietnam.
WILDGOOSE Vietnam Landmaps can be used for any purpose, not only for street use. These maps are ideal for any kind of landborne, waterborne or even airborne activities.
WILDGOOSE Vietnam Landmaps offer highest available accuracy in streets, rivers, areas, shorelines, mountains, geographic points and more.
WILDGOOSE Vietnam Landmaps take advantage of the new concept of GPS mapping. High accuracy topographic map with off-switchable contourlines and a separated POI database for better customizing. All newer GPS receiver from Garmin support this concept.
WILDGOOSE Vietnam Landmaps consist of:
- Vietnam Landmaps (Topographic Roadmap with hideable Contourlines overlay)
- Point of Interests Database (as a separate loadable file)
Compatible with all Garmin GPS receivers, all "new-style" versions of Garmin MapSource (6.14.1 and above), Garmin BaseCamp, Garmin Mobile PC and Garmin Mobile XT.
- Digital map of Vietnam with roads and streets, land coverage and water surfaces, cities and non-urban areas. The map is routable and contains a searchable global map index.
- The map contains major and minor roads, railroads, waterlines and shorelines, land coverage, summits, lakes and rivers. In city areas detailled map is provided for Hanoi, Haiphong, Ho Chi Minh City, Da Nang, Nha Trang, Hoi An, Da Lat, Phan Rang, Phan Thiet and other cities.
- The map contains around 68.000 km of roads, streets and ways and more than 15.000 searchable geographic points. In selected cities the streetnames are searchable. The additional POI database consists of more than 2.200 points divided into categories and subcategories. Points of this database offer additional information if available.
- Contour line model of Vietnam containing 20m, 100m and 200m contour lines. The contourlines can be switched on or off for better customization of the map page.
- This map is ideal for any kind of outdoor activities and citywalks as well. Accuracy and totality depends on area and is from very accurate to usable. This map will be improved and updated continuously and is the best available map for Vietnam.
- Map: Executable file which adds the maps automatically to the existing MapSource installation.
- POI database: GPI file which is to be copied directly to the GPS device (for supported devices only).
V 1.11 (routable)
Version 1.11 (issued 28.08.2013)
- Area around Nui Hon Ba, Ho Suoi Dau, Suoi Do added with new details
- Area of Cam Ranh added with new details
- Greater area of Vung Tau added with new details
- Added new area at Halong
- Added new area at Vinh Moc
- Added new area at Tra Vinh
- Addes new area between Da Nang and Hoi An
- Changes and corrections in Da Lat
- Changes and corrections in Ho Chi Minh, Dong Nai, Binh Duong, Ben Tre and My Tho
- Overwork of Hoi An for improved accuracy
- Added streets to global index of cities Da Nang, Halong, Tra Vinh, Sam Bua, My Tho, Ben Tre, Long Thanh, Hoi An und Hoa Hai
- Corrections in the auto-routing data
- Minor corrections and additions in whole Vietnam
VN Roadmap - Unlocked Image
VN Roadmap (with contourlines overlay) - Unlocked Image
VN POIs (with subcategories)
VN POIs (no subcategories)
- use either VN Roadmap or VN Roadmap (with contourlines overlay) unlocked image.
- place either VN POIs (with subcategories) or VN POIs (no subcategories) into POI folder.
[ More Info ]
credits to hongviet
Last edited by bjjfc; 23rd October 2013 at 04:19.
Click "Like" or "Thanks" to show your appreciation rather than post "Thanks"...