Last edited by P33dro; 13th February 2014 at 02:11.
Thank you so much P33dro.
Silly question (sorry i'm a newbie). If I install the Maps via MapInstall using the Map Source Data, will that add/ build the map with the ASR, G2S, JCV, SQLite files and put them in the correct place? Or do I have to move them in manually onto the GPS?
unl.imgCode:CN Aus and NZ NT 2014.40 sensis_MsLock.rar http://www.share-byte.net/4qP8FQ
3D UnlCode:CN Aus and NZ NT 2014.40_ImgUnl.rar Download fast and easy your files! - 5DoW6J
JCVCode:CN Aus and NZ NT 2014.40_gmap3d_Un.rar http://www.share-byte.net/A10cTN
JCVCode:CN Aus and NZ NT 2014.40_D2003140A_JCV.rar http://www.share-byte.net/0t5RMj
JCVCode:CN Aus and NZ NT 2014.40_D2867100A_jcv.rar http://www.share-byte.net/h9ZAka
G2SCode:CN Aus and NZ NT 2014.40_D3477070A_JCV.rar http://www.share-byte.net/jQCVBs
dBCode:CN Aus and NZ NT 2014.40_D2333110A_G2S.rar http://www.share-byte.net/RxK8s4
ASRCode:CN Aus and NZ NT 2014.40_D328400_db.rar http://www.share-byte.net/8o16VJ
Code:CN Aus and NZ NT 2014.40_ASR.rar http://www.share-byte.net/TL9w5E
@ P33droThx Heaps!!! I have a Nuvi 1300LMT but it was purchased in 2011 when I lived in USA. It has lifetime maps but not for AU. I asked garmin the change my map updates from US to AU but they ignored me. I don't need to US ones but every time I run Garmin Express (of course) it just updates the Nth America maps which I DO NOT NEED. So to get my value out of "LMT" I must resort to the "grey" channels. So here I am. I have downloaded your UNLOCKED files - GREAT!!
But I have a few questions -
1. WHERE do I put the unpacked directories <JCV>, <SQLite>, <ASR> and <G2S>? My Australian Maps are on the 8GB SB as gmapsupp.img as the original CN Nth American Maps are on the Internal Storage. I already have a <JCV> and <SQLite> on the internal under <.System>, so do I replace them? Add your files to them? of make new <DIRs> on the SD? And do they go under <Map>?
2. I only have the first two on the Internal storage, WHAT do <ASR> and <G2S> do?
3. Also WHERE do I place the 3D map as I do not currently have one? In the <Map> directory on the SD along with gmapsupp.img?
4. Do you have SUNA Traffic covered with your files? I do not understand the process of getting SUNA to be recognised. The internal memory has a file TrafficProvider.xml in the <.System> directory and it seems to be identical to the same file on a friend's local Nuvi 1390. But despite that when I go in the Menu to Tools>Settings>Traffic all I can see is "Navteq for Nth America". Are there files missing for AU? Or is this happening because the AU files on the SD (your files) are UNLOCKED and not "registering" that they require the AU SUNA Traffic provider? HELP???
5. Finally, I cannot seem to get the "Speed Zones" displaying in a Square Tile on the bottom RH corner of the screen (like my friend's 1390 does). I thought I had narrowed it down to a file named 006B213000.db in the <SQLite> directory but it put it into BOTH <SQLite> under <.System> in the Internal AND the same directory under the <Map> directory on the SD - to make sure - but still no luck - no speed zones displayed! Again please HELP!!!
Sorry for all the questions, but after scores of hours on this without success - I need to turn these problems over to the EXPERTS!!!
Thx in advance.
Last edited by Phantomguy; 25th April 2014 at 14:13.
I have read elsewhere that Nuvi 1300 (as opposed to all others 1310, 1350, 1390 etc etc) cannot display the Speed limit of the road (my earlier Question 5). Then I read that someone had flashed the OS with a version for one of those others that DID so and got that functionality to work - along with Lane Guidance, 3D Junction View etc. Could this be TRUE? And if so, how would you go about getting the right "flash" file of Garmin? And what tools would you use to do the "flashing"? Can the old OS be saved in case of a "crash" while flashing, and re-flashed back to the 1300?
Final query - the 1300 is LMT but not Bluetooth which comes in the 1300LMT despite the HELP files on the 1300 giving guidance on setting up and using BT. Does the 1300 PCB have provision for a BT Eprom to be socketed in? Or is there an inactive BT function already on board - needing just firmware/flashing to recognise it? Any clues you Experts?
Moderators: Sorry if this is not in the right Thread. New to this Forum, sorry. Happy to be removed to another thread - Moderator please just indicate this and what thread it has been moved to so we I and others can follow.
Last edited by Phantomguy; 25th April 2014 at 14:24. Reason: Make clearer
Working for BMW Navigator V?
It is a Garmin GPS unit.......
It is no different than any other Garmin unit.
It comes with an SD slot up to 64 GB size.
This new navigator is designed for BMW motorcycles and combines the latest Garmin navigation features with exclusive, BMW-specific functions, such as a customized mount, access to real-time motorcycle information
Last edited by asprin624; 28th April 2014 at 06:37.
All your problems have been sorted elsewhere, as I know. No 1xxx can use G2S & ASR files or 3D Buildings Map as you would also now be aware. You 1300 doesn't have a Bluetooth capability and it can't be added or enabled. But LA, SLI and JCV can be enabled by flashing a different logo.bin to region 16 [This you should also now understand].
An unlocked image named <anyname>.img [e.g. CNNT_AUNZ_Sensis_2014.40.img, or any descriptive name] placed in a Map folder in the root of the unit or a microSD card will work fine in your Navigator.
PS: Nice unit, happy biking!