BlueChart g2 - HEU714L - Iberian Pen.-Azores-Canaries 2014.0 (15.50)
Part Number: Download (010-D0592-00)
See your vessel’s precise, on-chart position in relation to navaids, coastal features, anchorages, obstructions, waterways, restricted areas and more with this detailed marine mapping data.
- Shaded depth contours, coastlines, spot soundings, navaids, port plans, wrecks, obstructions, intertidal zones, restricted areas and IALA symbols.
- Seamless transitions between zoom levels and more continuity across chart boundaries.
- Standard 2-D direct overhead or 3-D “over the bow” map perspective for easy chart reading and orientation.
- Safety Shading* enables contour shading for all depth contours shallower than your defined safe depths.
- Fishing Charts* to scope out bottom contours and depth soundings with less visual clutter on the display.
- Plan and organize routes from your computer with HomePort™ (sold separately).
Detailed coverage of the entire Iberian Peninsula including the Bay of Biscay from Brest, Fr. to Gijón, Spain, as well as all of the Portuguese coast including Porto and Lisboa, Pt., and Sevilla, Sp. Mediterrenean coverage from the Strait of Gibraltar to Perpignan, Fr., including Málaga, Alicante, Valencia, and Barcelona, Sp., as well as the Iles of Mallorca and Menorca. Detailed coverage also includes the Azores, Madeira and Canary Islands, as well as coverage of the coast of North Africa from Jijel, Alg. to El Aaiun in Western Sahara, including Algiers, Alg. and Casablanca, Mor.
FID: 3257, PID: 1, RID: 4, VID: 20