GPSUNDERGROUND FORUM IS ON SALE
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Garmin Greece & Cyprus Maps In Sets 2in1-3in1-4in1-5in1-6in1 (Anavasi 4.40)

  1. #1
    Santosan's Avatar
    Santosan is offline Sergeant
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    52
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 187 Times in 15 Posts

    Garmin Greece & Cyprus Maps In Sets 2in1-3in1-4in1-5in1-6in1 (Anavasi 4.40)

    These sets contain full road network of Greece and Cyprus, off road map for Greece and nautical maps for both countries. All sets are fully unlocked, no need for unl file, just copy the set into Garmin folder. In these sets you can find the new version of Anavasi 4.40. Tested and working: PNA, Garmin Mobile PC & N95.






    2in1 Autodrive 1.95el-Anavasis 4.40 GR
    2in1 Autodrive 1.95en-Anavasis 4.40 GR
    2in1 NT 2011.10 GR - Anavasis 4.40 GR (Kenwood 7200)

    3in1 Autodrive 1.95el-Greek Anavasis 4.40-Bluechart Atlantic 2008.5 & Tides-Marines GR
    3in1 Autodrive 1.95en-Greek Anavasis 4.40-Bluechart Atlantic 2008.5 & Tides-Marines GR

    4in1 Autodrive 1.95el - NT2011.10 GR - Anavasis 4.40 - Bluechart Atlantic 2008.5 GR
    4in1 Autodrive 1.95en - NT2011.10 GR - Anavasis 4.40 - Bluechart Atlantic 2008.5 GR

    5in1 Autodrive 1.95el-Anav 4.40-Geomatic 3D Q6.1en-Bluechart Atlantic 2008.5 GR-CY
    5in1 Autodrive 1.95en-Anav 4.40-Geomatic 3D Q6.1en-Bluechart Atlantic 2008.5 GR-CY

    6in1 Autodrive 1.95el-NT2011.10GR-Anav4.40-GeoQ6.1en- Bluechart 2008.5 GR-CY
    6in1 Autodrive 1.95en-NT2011.10GR-Anav4.40-GeoQ6.1en- Bluechart 2008.5 GR-CY


    Download :

    http://rapidshare.com/files/40484884...vasis_4.40.rar
    http://rapidshare.com/files/40489631...vasis_4.40.rar
    http://rapidshare.com/files/40489584...0_Unlocked.rar

    http://rapidshare.com/files/40484940...es-Marines.rar
    http://rapidshare.com/files/40489682...es-Marines.rar

    http://rapidshare.com/files/40485109..._2008.5_GR.rar
    http://rapidshare.com/files/40488523..._2008.5_GR.rar

    http://rapidshare.com/files/40484988...08.5_GR-CY.rar
    http://rapidshare.com/files/40488378...08.5_GR-CY.rar

    http://rapidshare.com/files/40485094...08.5_GR-CY.rar
    http://rapidshare.com/files/40488533...08.5_GR-CY.rar

    Owners Of Symbian devices who want to use 4in1 & 6in1 sets with Greek characters, in Search function if they want to use "Near Other" option the name of the City should be spelled with Latin characters. After that the next spelling could be with Greek characters with no problem.


    Enjoy !!!
    Last edited by Santosan; 5th July 2010 at 03:45.
    kakos58 likes this.

  2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Santosan For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    zakou is offline Lance Corporal
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    re: Garmin Greece & Cyprus Maps In Sets 2in1-3in1-4in1-5in1-6in1 (Anavasi 4.40)

    EUXARISTO POLI !! ine dinaton na exoume tous xartes xoris ton Bluechart mesa !!! ta setakia pou ftiaxnis ine fantastika alla !! exontas ena zummo660 molis balo kapion nautiko xarti mesa crashari!!

  4. #3
    catymag's Avatar
    catymag is offline Command Sergeant Major
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    www.gpspower.net
    Posts
    201
    Thanks
    37
    Thanked 351 Times in 32 Posts

    re: Garmin Greece & Cyprus Maps In Sets 2in1-3in1-4in1-5in1-6in1 (Anavasi 4.40)

    Quote Originally Posted by zakou View Post
    EUXARISTO POLI !! ine dinaton na exoume tous xartes xoris ton Bluechart mesa !!! ta setakia pou ftiaxnis ine fantastika alla !! exontas ena zummo660 molis balo kapion nautiko xarti mesa crashari!!
    politeness should tell you to use english language-

  5. #4
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    re: Garmin Greece & Cyprus Maps In Sets 2in1-3in1-4in1-5in1-6in1 (Anavasi 4.40)

    μπορεις να ανεβασεις τον 6 σε 1 με gr fonts σε hotfile? θα σου ημουν υποχρεος

  6. #5
    zakou is offline Lance Corporal
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    re: Garmin Greece & Cyprus Maps In Sets 2in1-3in1-4in1-5in1-6in1 (Anavasi 4.40)

    Quote Originally Posted by catymag View Post
    politeness should tell you to use english language-
    I just asked if it is possible to have all those map sets with out the marine map inside !!

  7. #6
    Santosan's Avatar
    Santosan is offline Sergeant
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    52
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 187 Times in 15 Posts

    re: Garmin Greece & Cyprus Maps In Sets 2in1-3in1-4in1-5in1-6in1 (Anavasi 4.40)

    Quote Originally Posted by TAKHS View Post
    μπορεις να ανεβασεις τον 6 σε 1 με gr fonts σε hotfile? θα σου ημουν υποχρεος
    Please use English language this is not a Greek forum, i don't think it's necessary to have the mod remind us so in every post !!!!

  8. #7
    nsm
    nsm is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    re: Garmin Greece & Cyprus Maps In Sets 2in1-3in1-4in1-5in1-6in1 (Anavasi 4.40)

    Quote Originally Posted by Santosan View Post
    These sets contain full road network of Greece and Cyprus, off road map for Greece and nautical maps for both countries. All sets are fully unlocked, no need for unl file, just copy the set into Garmin folder. In these sets you can find the new version of Anavasi 4.40. Tested and working: PNA, Garmin Mobile PC & N95.






    2in1 Autodrive 1.95el-Anavasis 4.40 GR
    2in1 Autodrive 1.95en-Anavasis 4.40 GR
    2in1 NT 2011.10 GR - Anavasis 4.40 GR (Kenwood 7200)

    3in1 Autodrive 1.95el-Greek Anavasis 4.40-Bluechart Atlantic 2008.5 & Tides-Marines GR
    3in1 Autodrive 1.95en-Greek Anavasis 4.40-Bluechart Atlantic 2008.5 & Tides-Marines GR

    4in1 Autodrive 1.95el - NT2011.10 GR - Anavasis 4.40 - Bluechart Atlantic 2008.5 GR
    4in1 Autodrive 1.95en - NT2011.10 GR - Anavasis 4.40 - Bluechart Atlantic 2008.5 GR

    5in1 Autodrive 1.95el-Anav 4.40-Geomatic 3D Q6.1en-Bluechart Atlantic 2008.5 GR-CY
    5in1 Autodrive 1.95en-Anav 4.40-Geomatic 3D Q6.1en-Bluechart Atlantic 2008.5 GR-CY

    6in1 Autodrive 1.95el-NT2011.10GR-Anav4.40-GeoQ6.1en- Bluechart 2008.5 GR-CY
    6in1 Autodrive 1.95en-NT2011.10GR-Anav4.40-GeoQ6.1en- Bluechart 2008.5 GR-CY


    Download :

    http://rapidshare.com/files/40484884...vasis_4.40.rar
    http://rapidshare.com/files/40489631...vasis_4.40.rar
    http://rapidshare.com/files/40489584...0_Unlocked.rar

    http://rapidshare.com/files/40484940...es-Marines.rar
    http://rapidshare.com/files/40489682...es-Marines.rar

    http://rapidshare.com/files/40485109..._2008.5_GR.rar
    http://rapidshare.com/files/40488523..._2008.5_GR.rar

    http://rapidshare.com/files/40484988...08.5_GR-CY.rar
    http://rapidshare.com/files/40488378...08.5_GR-CY.rar

    http://rapidshare.com/files/40485094...08.5_GR-CY.rar
    http://rapidshare.com/files/40488533...08.5_GR-CY.rar

    Owners Of Symbian devices who want to use 4in1 & 6in1 sets with Greek characters, in Search function if they want to use "Near Other" option the name of the City should be spelled with Latin characters. After that the next spelling could be with Greek characters with no problem.


    Enjoy !!!
    Hi,

    As i am new to the forum would it be possible to instruct me how to install these maps in my garmin nuvi 7xx?

    Thanks in advance!

  9. #8
    Santosan's Avatar
    Santosan is offline Sergeant
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    52
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 187 Times in 15 Posts

    re: Garmin Greece & Cyprus Maps In Sets 2in1-3in1-4in1-5in1-6in1 (Anavasi 4.40)

    Just copy the file inside your SD card in a folder named Garmin. If you have problems with big sets, try 2in1 it will work just fine.

  10. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    re: Garmin Greece & Cyprus Maps In Sets 2in1-3in1-4in1-5in1-6in1 (Anavasi 4.40)

    my friend the last 4 links, cy links, are dead. could u pls reupload them? i want only cyprus, are they enough these 4?
    and tell me, i just have to download them and put them in the garmin folder?
    thanks mate!

  11. #10
    Santosan's Avatar
    Santosan is offline Sergeant
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    52
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 187 Times in 15 Posts

    re: Garmin Greece & Cyprus Maps In Sets 2in1-3in1-4in1-5in1-6in1 (Anavasi 4.40)

    Quote Originally Posted by mike05 View Post
    my friend the last 4 links, cy links, are dead. could u pls reupload them? i want only cyprus, are they enough these 4?
    and tell me, i just have to download them and put them in the garmin folder?
    thanks mate!
    Links are working the only thing you have to do is copy the file inside Garmin folder.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •