Garmin GB Discoverer 1:25k v4
Explore Great Britain's national parks and trails with detailed topographic data, including terrain contours, topo elevations, summits, paths, routable roads and geographical points. This product has routable roads and points of interest from NAVTEQ and digital topographic OS Explorer Map as detailed as 1:25,000 scale and 1:50,000 scale Landranger maps from Ordnance Survey of Great Britain.
- Includes terrain contours, elevations, summits, trails, trig points, campsites and geographic points.
- Provides the same detailed road data used in our automotive products, with thousands of addresses and points of interest, including lodging, food and drink, car parks, banks, petrol stations, attractions and campsites.
- Includes Digital Elevation Model (DEM) for route profile planning
- Provides turn-by-turn directions on roads by car or bike.
- Search for destinations by address or by category.
01 Ben Nevis and Glencoe
02 Loch Lomond and the Trossachs
03 The Cairngorms (v3)
04 Lake District
05 Northumberland (v3)
06 Yorkshire Dales
07 North Yorkshire Moors (v3)
08 Snowdonia National Park
09 Brecon Beacons & Pembroke Coast
Features topographic coverage of Pembrokeshire Coastal National Park from Cemaes Head to Amroth Castle; and Brecon Beacons National Park, looping from Llandovery to Hay-On-Wye, to Pontypool, to Glanaman.
FID 3561, PID 1, region 1,2
10 Peak District
11 The Norfolk Broads
12 Dartmoor & Exmoor
Features topographic coverage of Exmoor National Park from Combe Martin to Williton; North Molton to Dulverton, to Elworthy. Also includes Dartmoor National Park from Okehampton to Doddiscombsleigh; Tavistock to Ivybridge, to Buckfastleigh.
FID 3561, PID 1, region 1,4
13 The New Forest & South Downs
14 Coast to Coast Walk
Hi, does a single IMG with entire 1:25k v4 map exist? Thanks!
Cant get any of the above to download all links missing!
Anyone have any os 1:25k maps ?