Garmin GB Discoverer™ 1:50k v4 - Scotland
Explore Great Britain with detailed topographic data, including terrain contours, topo elevations, summits, paths, routable roads and geographical points. This product has routable roads and points of interest from NAVTEQ and full 1:50K scale Ordnance Survey Landranger map coverage for Great Britain.
- Includes terrain contours, elevations, summits, trails, trig points, campsites and geographic points.
- Provides the same detailed road data used in our automotive products, with thousands of addresses and points of interest, including lodging, food and drink, car parks, banks, petrol stations, attractions and campsites.
- Provides turn-by-turn directions on roads by car or bike.
- Search for destinations by address or by category.
- Includes Digital Elevation Model (DEM) for route profile planning.
Topographic coverage of Scotland, including the Shetland, Orkney and Hebrides islands and the English border to Newcastle upon Tyne. Also includes Northumberland National Park and Kielder Forest Park.
FID 3560, PID 1, region 2,1
Garmin GB Discoverer™ 1:50k v4 - Full Coverage
Garmin GB Discoverer™ 1:50k v4 - Southern England & Wales
Garmin GB Discoverer™ 1:50k v4 - Northern England & Midlands
Last edited by P33dro; 14th May 2015 at 21:14.
I have installed and viewed the map in Mapsource. However, it appears to be the basic road map. There is hill shading, but there are no contours, paths or any other OS data. In Mapsource, the Highest Quality view option has been selected. Has anyone else had this problem? Any advice would be appreciated.
Last edited by mineisblue; 19th May 2015 at 22:28.
Re: Garmin GB Discoverer™ 1:50k v4 - Scotland
Another great post P33dro - works a treat, Thanks.