HEU062R - Russian Inland Waterways v17.50 (2016)
See your vessel’s precise, on-chart position in relation to navaids, coastal features, anchorages, obstructions, waterways, restricted areas and more with this detailed marine mapping data.
- Shaded depth contours, coastlines, spot soundings, navaids, port plans, wrecks, obstructions, intertidal zones, restricted areas and IALA symbols.
- Seamless transitions between zoom levels and more continuity across chart boundaries.
- Standard 2-D direct overhead or 3-D “over the bow” map perspective for easy chart reading and orientation.
- Safety Shading* enables contour shading for all depth contours shallower than your defined safe depths.
- Fishing Charts* to scope out bottom contours and depth soundings with less visual clutter on the display.
- Features up to 1-foot HD fishing contours which reveal detailed seafloor terrain.
- Plan and organize routes from your computer with HomePort™ (sold separately).
*Only available on compatible devices.
This Cyrillic data card details main channel coverage of the major river systems and lakes of western Russia. Detailed coverage includes the Don R. from the Sea of Azov (Azovskoe More) to the Tsimlyanskoe Reservoir (Tsimlyansk Vodokhranilishche); the Volga-Don Canal (Volgo-Donskoy Kanal) to the Volga R. which is shown in its entirety; the Kama R. from Tyul'kino to the Volga R.; the Vishera R. from Ryabinino to the junction with the Kama R.; the Oka R. from Kaluga to its junction with the Moskva R; the Sheksna R. in its entirety; Lake Beloe (Beloye Ozero); the Volga-Baltic Canal (Volgo-Baltiyskiy Kanal); Lake Onega (Onezhskoe Ozero); the Svir R. to Lake Ladoga (Ladozhskoye Ozero); and the Neva R. to St. Petersburg (Sankt-Peterburg). Also included are the Volga-Baltic Waterway including the Rybinsk Reservoir (Rybinskoye Vodokhranilishche), the entire White Sea-Baltic Canal, and Lakes Onega (Onezhskoe), Ladoga (Ladozhskoye), and Beloe (Beloye).
PID 1, FID 4048, region 17,6