Garmin City Navigator Europe NT 2011.30 - Mapsource
Any PC / PPC / Symbian Garmin Mobile XT installed, Garmin Nuvi, Streetpilot.
* Includes full country coverage for Western Europe and many countries in Eastern Europe (View Map for details).
* Includes increased detailed coverage for Croatia, Bulgaria, Romania, Ukraine and Turkey.
* Includes new coverage for French Guiana and the islands of Malta, St. Barth├ęlemy, Martinique, Guadeloupe and R├ęunion.
* Displays more than 3 million points of interest, such as restaurants, lodging, border crossings, attractions, petrol stations, campsites, shopping and more.
* Offers more than 9.3 million km of road coverage, including motorways, national and regional thoroughfares and local roads.
* Includes detailed information, such as turn restrictions, roundabout guidance, speed categories and other navigation features.
* Gives turn-by-turn directions on your compatible device.
* Contains traffic data for compatible devices that use traffic receivers.
* Enhances pronunciation data for compatible devices that speak street names (example: "Turn right on Main Street.").
Coverage regions include:
Great Britain and Republic of Ireland
* Great Britain: Full coverage
* Isle of Man: Full coverage
* Northern Ireland: Full coverage
* Ireland: Full coverage
* Channel Islands: Full coverage
Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway, and Sweden
* Denmark: Full coverage
* Finland: Full coverage
* Iceland: Full coverage
* Norway: Full coverage
* Sweden: Full coverage
France and Benelux
* Andorra: Full coverage
* Belgium: Full coverage
* France: Full coverage
* French Guiana: Coverage for major urban areas
* Guadeloupe: Coverage for major urban areas
* Martinique: Coverage for major urban areas
* Netherlands: Full coverage
* Luxembourg: Full coverage
* R├ęunion: Coverage for major urban areas
* Saint Barth├ęlemy: Full Coverage
Italy, Austria, Switzerland, and Liechtenstein
* Italy: Full coverage
* Austria: Full coverage
* Switzerland: Full coverage
* Liechtenstein: Full coverage
* Malta: Full coverage
Spain and Portugal
* Spain: Full coverage
* Portugal: Full coverage
* Gibraltar: Full coverage
* Azores Islands: Full coverage
* Germany: Full coverage
* Czech Republic: Full coverage
* Greece: Full coverage
* Estonia: Full coverage
* Latvia: Full coverage
* Lithuania: Full coverage
* Poland: Full coverage
* Slovakia: Full coverage
* Hungary: Full coverage
* Slovenia: Full coverage
* Croatia: Full coverage
* Bulgaria: Full coverage
Coverage for major urban areas, with detailed coverage of Alba Iulia, Alexandria, Arad, Bacau, Baia Mare, Barlad, Bistrita, Botosani, Braila, Brasov, Bucuresti (Bucharest), Buzau, Calarasi, Campina, Cap Aurora, Cluj-Napoca, Constanta, Costinesti, Craiova, Deva, Drobeta-Turnu Severin, Eforie Nord, Eforie Sud, Focsani, Galati, Giurgiu, Hunedoara, Iasi, Jupiter, Lagoj, Mamaia, Medias, Miercurea Ciuc, Mioveni, Neptun, Olimp, Oradea, Petrosani, Piatra Neamt, Pitesti, Ploiesti, Ramnicu Valcea, Resita, Satu Mare, Saturn, Sfantu Gheorghe, Sibiu, Sighisoara, Slatina, Slobozia, Suceava, Targoviste, Targu Jiu, Targu Mures, Timi┼čoara, Tulcea, Vama Veche, Vaslui, Venus, Voluntari and Zalau
Coverage for major urban areas, with detailed coverage of Adalar, Akyurt, Altindag, Avcilar, Bagcilar, Bah├želievler, Bakirk├Ây, Bal├žova, Bayrampa┼ča, Be┼čikta┼č, Beykoz, Beyoglu, Bornova, Buca, B├╝y├╝k├žekmece, ├çankaya, ├çigli, ├çukurova, Elmadag, Emin├Ân├╝, Esenler, Etimesgut, Ey├╝p, Fatih, Gaziermir, Gaziosmanpa┼ča, G├Âlba┼či, G├╝ng├Âren, G├╝zelbah├že, Kadik├Ây, Kagithane, Kar┼čiyaka, Kartal, Ke├ži├Âren, Konak, K├╝├ž├╝k├žekmece, Maltepe, Mamak, Narlidere, Nil├╝fer, Osmangazi, Pendik, Sari├žam, Sariyer, Seyhan, Sincan, ┼×i┼čli, Sultanbeyli, Tuzla, ├ťmraniye, ├ťsk├╝dar, Yenimahalle, Yildirim, Y├╝regir, Zeytinburnu
* Moldova: Major roads only
* Serbia & Montenegro: Major roads only
* Albania: Major roads only
* Macedonia: Major roads only
* Belarus: Major roads only
* Ukraine: Coverage for major urban areas, with detailed coverage of Kiev
Start UnRar with PART1
Part 1 --> 700Mb (After the download rename to "PART1.rar")
Part 2 --> 700Mb (After the download rename to╦çPART2.rar")
Part 3 --> 600Mb (After the download rename to ╦çPART3.rar"
How to install:
* run CNEUNT2011_30Update to install
* When finished download
owerwrite the existing Mapsource.exe file in the Mapsource folder, with this patched .exe file (mapsource v. 6.16.3)
* When done download
and use this keygen to unlock the map (follow the instructions below)
Use this to unlock the map in Mapsource
* In Your Garmin device Go to Settings -> About and write down your "Device ID"
* Start the "Keygenerator"
* Type your Device ID in the "Unit ID"
* Under Map Product -> select custom mapset -> type MapID: 2281
* Push generate
* Now copy the key to Map Source, and unlock the map
* Now your are ready to copy selected maps to your device
3D buildings (GMAP3D.img)
3D buildings is rather self explanatory - the unit will superimpose a 3D image of the buildings in the vicinity of your position when the unit is in routing mode, so you can at least see/visualise the landmarks around you, rather than at present, where there is nothing to tell you whether you are 100% on the correct road/lane/street or not. The picture below best illustrates this idea.
Copy it in your nuvi's Garmin directory
Compatibility: Nuvi 7x5 series and the 3790T
Copy file GMAP3D.img to Garmin folder on the device
GMAP3D.img (368 MB)
After the download rename .IMG to "GMAP3D.img"
Junction view (JVC) for JCV compatible units
Junction view shows the driver which lane on a multi-lane road to take after turning. As we know, modern roads have more than one lane - and being in the right lane can save your life preventing accidents.
Right on the display you will see realistic road signs with arrows showing you exactly how to navigate the exit
Some JVC compatible devices
Copy file D1281070A.JCV to JCV folder on the device
D1281070A.JCV (452 MB)
After the download rename file to "D1281070A.JCV"
JCV (Junction View) for n├╝vi 37xx units
D2504020A.JCV - (526 Mb -->uncompressed)
ASR (Automatic Speech Recognition) files for supported units
n├╝RouteÔäó G2S (GarminAdjacencytoSSID) file for n├╝vi 37xx units
D2331030A.G2S - (238 Mb -->uncompressed)
trafficTrendsÔäó DB file for n├╝vi 37xx units
D233000.DB - (158 Mb -->uncompressed)
All links for download working OK (checked Nov.23.2010)