Ok this is some advice for people installing this Map on the new firmware GPS's ie 62s in my case.
1. Install Mapsource 16.2
2. Replace Mapsource.exe with the patched version
3. Install 2011.20 Map 'Remember to use the file CNEUNT2011_20Update.msi under IMG Dir to install as other way asks for serial'
4. Unlock the Map using Jetmouse 1.5 KeyGen 'Map code 2266'
5. Select what Map you want or ALL of Europe
6. Send to Device 'Select a HDD or GPS doesnt matter where'
7. Find the file 'gmapsupp' which has been created 'I send mine to my HDD a its faster'
8. Use Garmin unlocker Alternative v5.3 to unlock the Map.
9. Copy the unlocked map back to the GPS /Garmin Directory.
The reason why you have to do this method with the 62s and newer firmware GPS's is because they have a more sophisticated protection. If you don't follow these steps and just unlock the map with Mapsource then what happens is once it gets sent to the GPS and you turn on the GPS it will display 'CANT AUTHENTICATE'. Wont load the map.
My method above works I have used it, I am not 100% sure if its the easiest or correct way but IT WORKS[/QUOTE]
Why I can't update my firmware for my GPSMAP 62s that sale on Indonesia with web updater or with my.garmin.com website? In my.garmin.com website even can't detect my current firmware..My current firmware is still form factory ver. 2.20..Could anybody help me please??