Good evening folks,
few days ago I got a nuvi Garmin 010-01118-11 from amazon.es.
This product id is belonging to the nuvi 3597 LMT which was my intention to buy but realized that all the listed products as 3597 were much higher price.
My older device is a nuvi 710 which is still in use although is very slow.
now my questions:
1) if product id "Garmin 010-01118-11" is not the nuvi 3597 LMT what else could be?
2) let's asume that this is the 3597 LMT, then what maps are pre-loaded? the whole europe as advertised?
3) LMT european maps are identical with City Navigator Europe NT or is a cheapest substitude?
4) what maps are loadabe/usable with 3597? Could I use maps for other countries (non european) which obtained from this forum?
5)how to transfer my poi, saved places and saved route from the old to the new device?
6) what is the difference between traffic and digital traffic subscription? is this working for spain and EU countries? what else I need to use it?
Last edited by mishka_gr; 22nd December 2013 at 17:28.
1. as per garmin nüvi® 3597LMT Part Number is 010-01118-11.
2. it would come with preloaded maps for Europe
3. maps has to be identical to City Navigator Europe NT
4. yes, you can install any garmin NT or NTU maps found here.
5. you can download and install garmin express to do the transfer.
6. apparently digital traffic updates faster compared to normal traffic updates. I use live traffic over bluetooth, connected to a smartphone running garmin app. works fine.