Make NUVI DIR & Files visible for Backup
1. To make all of Nuvi files visible you must unhide protected files from your windows explorer (folder options)
2. Start NUVI by itself and go to Volume Screen.
3. Press the upper right hand corner of screen for 10 seconds.
4. The Developers Screen will pop up
5. Scroll down to MTP SETTINGS
6. Change from AUTO DETECT to MASS STORAGE
7. Shut down NUVI and hookup to Computer USB cable
8. Start NUVI and it should recognize it is hooked up to the computer.
9. Explorer will now see all files in ROOT directory and the .System directories.