GPSUNDERGROUND FORUM IS ON SALE

Thread: nüvi 775T

Joecap is offline Sergeant
    Thanks

nüvi 775T

I have a 775T with software version 3.90 should i update the software? and if i do will it correct the volume level on these units i love my unit but i can't use the bluetooth because the volume level at 100% is way to low to here on my car. I drive 10 to 12 hours a day so my car is my office in wheels so bluetooth is very important to me. Is there a way to adjust the level in the unit it self? Please any help with this

TUPLI is offline Staff Sergeant
    Thanks

Re: 775T Volume problem

Why you dont update to FW v4.0 .If you any day to make a reset and than go to update a lot of stuf to webupdater .You go to service meni , press icon of the baterry a little secund cca 5 and jou looking ther to bluetooth and test too .

Thanks

i have updated to version 4 and it corrected some of the problems i go through my car stereo and i hear the voice better but now the problem is the mic people on the other end say that i come in very faraway and break up once in awhile is there any way of tweaking the mic

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Joecap View Post
    I have a 775T with software version 3.90 should i update the software? and if i do will it correct the volume level on these units i love my unit but i can't use the bluetooth because the volume level at 100% is way to low to here on my car. I drive 10 to 12 hours a day so my car is my office in wheels so bluetooth is very important to me. Is there a way to adjust the level in the unit it self? Please any help with this
    I had a problem with the volume on my 755t being to low and I used a Free program called TTSVoiceEditor to increase the volume. You can also change the speech. I got tired of hearing "recalculating" so I changed it to " ok.. We will go your way " . I dont know if it will help with bluetooth but it might be worth a try

http://turboccc.wikispaces.com/TTSVoiceEditor
    Last edited by mickey1999; 23rd February 2011 at 09:10.

Thanks

thanks i will try and report back

Thanks

Greek tts garmin 775t

Hello Greek TTS for Garmin 775t anyone??? Thanksss