GPSUNDERGROUND FORUM IS ON SALE

Thread: StreetPilot III

Thanks

StreetPilot III

Hi!

Those someone know it is possible to put some BlueChart map on StreetPilot III - like Adriatic coast

Tnx

p!xeldealer is offline Sergeant
    Thanks

Re: StreetPilot III - BlueChart

Not really! May be you can put them on it, but your device has no marine-mode, that's why the display would be wrong (no deep coloring, no correct symbols ...).

Tiger is offline Colonel
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by karlo View Post
    Hi!

Those someone know it is possible to put some BlueChart map on StreetPilot III - like Adriatic coast

Tnx
    I had once tried them in my Street Pilot 2610 and the results were terrible. The color scheme was such that both the land and water were the same color blue so land boundries just looked like countour lines.

You could always download one and try it if you are curious, it certainly won't harm the GPS in any way. Your GPS will certainly recognize them as they are non-nt maps/charts.

Thanks

Hi guys. I was lucky enough to get two of these units. Both are in awesome condition and include all of the extras. I have two 128mb data cards and the card programmer. BUT, I have issues.....

1. The data programmer isn't recognised in windows vista even after downloading Garmin update.
    2. The cards are both locked when inserted into the Garmin devices, so that's a pain in the A....as well.

Is there anyone out there that has some extreme knowledge in these relics? They work well, display and tracking is fine, I just need NZ Maps on them somehow?

Thanks and here's hoping...