Take charge of your next adventure with BaseCamp, software to view and organize your maps, waypoints, routes, and tracks and send them to your Garmin device.
ic-basecamplogo.jpg BaseCamp for Windows
Free Trip-planning Software
as of March 11, 2013
Download (53.34 MB)
BaceCamp Patched - [Mirror 1] [Mirror 2]
- Windows XP Service Pack 3 or later is required.
- .NET framework 3.5 SP1 is required. A current version of .NET will be installed if needed.
- Windows Media Player 11 or greater is required (a free download from Microsoft).
- 1 GB of system memory is required, 2 GB of system memory is recommended when using BirdsEye Imagery or Garmin Custom Maps.
- A video card that supports OpenGL version 1.3 or later is needed to enable the 3D view.
- If you experience problems when interacting with the map views, please make sure that you have installed current video card drivers.
- BaseCamp will recognize all MapSource products except BlueChart.
- BaseCamp does not work with serial GPS devices.
Changes made from version 4.1.1 to 4.1.2:
- Fixed an issue with Basestation mode.
- Fixed an issue where BaseCamp would not remember the positioning of the toolbars correctly.
- Fixed an issue where the Custom POI symbols from POI files where incorrect.
- Fixed an issue with the address search.
- Fixed an issue where refreshing a search was using the last location on the map, not the current one.
- Fixed an issue where Cutting (Ctrl-X) a photo on a device would delete the photo and prevent the user from pasting it.
- Fixed an issue with some Asian language map products.
- Fixed an issue with deleting track points.
- Fixed an issue with route creation in a folder.
- Fixed an issue where the hand tool was not always set as the default tool.
- Fixed some menu inconsistencies between find results, context menus, and map popup menus.
- Download the Garmin BaseCamp update file into a directory on your hard drive. (i.e., c:\downloads).
- Change to the directory in which you downloaded the files, (i.e., c:\downloads), and run the executable file (.exe). Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the update of your BaseCamp installation.
- IBM-compatible PC running Windows XP Service Pack 3 or later operating system.
Last edited by bjjfc; 12th March 2013 at 08:14.
is there another way to get basecamp pached that heal .com keeps trying to load my puter with stuff my kaspersky doesnt like, it sends you to deposit.com like it is supposed to or media share but when you enter the capcha heal.com hyjacts you to another sdd site
Thank you very much for the fast action and fixing the download
Last edited by zen45; 11th April 2012 at 04:57. Reason: problem corrected
BaseCamp for Windows
released date: 15 March 2012
Download (67.46 MB)
BaseCamp patched - [Mirror 1] [Mirror 2] [Mirror 3] [Mirror 4] [Mirror5]
Changes made from version 3.3.1 to 3.3.2:
- Don't disable the data filter options in the view menu while in 'map w/o filters' mode.
- Fixed a crash when dividing a route with more than one reference to the same waypoint.
- Fixed crashes when reading a map installed on a card when there are ID conflicts.
- Changed the range of allowed ID's for card products, this has the side effect of requiring all card products to be re-indexed.
- Fixed a crash when a route with the 'None' profile route doesn't have preferences.
- Fixed a problem where a route that was switched from the 'Direct' profile to 'None' would ever auto-route.
- Fixed a crash when deleting all waypoints from a route.
- Fixed a shutdown crash.
- Fixed a problem with line breaks in GPX files.
- Fixed a problem when sending.
- Changed the default value for the mountain bike profile state highway avoidance.
- Fixed a crash related to bad data imported from old MapSource GDB files.
- Fixed an issue when tracks lose all data besides position after doing a sequence of divide, undo, and redo operations.
- Reduced the size of the 'Welcome to BaseCamp' dialog so that it fits on smaller screens.
- Fixed a problem with the application hanging after doing a 'Reset Options' with some other dialogs open.
- Fixed a crash when dividing a route from the route points list when that route had more than one reference to the same waypoint.
- Fixed a crash when changing folder or list selection.
Last edited by bjjfc; 9th May 2012 at 08:38.
BaseCamp for Windows
released date: 3 May 2012
Download (65.95 MB)
BaseCamp patched - [Mirror 1] [Mirror 2] [Mirror 3] [Mirror 4] [Mirror 5] [Mirror 6] [Mirror 7] [Mirror 8] [Mirror 9] [Mirror 10] [Mirror 11] [Mirror 12] [Mirror 13]
Changes made from version 3.3.2 to 3.3.3:
- Fixed an error when a new list folder was created while a balloon was visible on the map
- Fixed an error when creating waypoints or tracks over 3rd party maps that are missing files
- Fixed some errors when receiving from a device
- Fixed an error when using BaseCamp with an iPhone connected
- Fixed an issue with MTP devices with cards greater than 8 GB in size
Last edited by bjjfc; 31st August 2012 at 00:41.
How about a patched BC333?
Thanks a lot, must have mist that, sorry.
I put Garmin+Topo+Premium+Norway+-+Area+03 Oslo IMG file to my Garmin Oregon 450 SD card. Then installed at my computer: Garmin.City.Navigator.Europe.NT.2013,10-TSS. And with firewirecable I got this also into my Oregon.
Then i got TOPO Sweden v3 - Friluftskartan Pro v3 into my SD card. (fist I use Image Unlock gimgunlock v0.01 to unlock).
Everythin is OK.
2 days later I tried Garmin Topo Danmark V2. DANMARK2_NOR.msi. Nothing Happened I think. (Use win7 64-bit). Tried Setup.exe and installed. Go to C:\ProgramData\GARMIN\Maps\TopoDanmark.gmap and copy unlock mapset.exe and run this.
Open Basecamp and is now 2.09. Why and what shall i do? Tried to connect to my Oregon 450, but no maps from Oregon shows up?
I will also install al this old Norwegian topo PRO Mapsource. Who can I do this? Have read alot at many good tutorials, but cant figger it out.