Post By bjjfc
15th November 2012, 03:38
GMapTool v0.8.067 - 14.11.2012
GMapTool - program for splitting and merging maps in Garmin format.
Main functions of GMapTool:
- Merging maps in img format.
- Splitting files in img format into mapset, maps, subfiles of maps.
- Installation of mapset for use with programs Mapsource, BaseCamp, HomePort.
- Editing of map properties - map type, priority, transparency, name, creations date.
- Map modifications - changing of labels case, removing national characters, replacing TYP files.
- Map corrections - changing of map and mapset ID.
- Windows version works with multiple languages.
Windows version works with multiple languages.
Command line version gmt.exe can be used inside scripts for map processing.
Version 0.8.11 supporting Windows GUI. Setup include command line version gmt.exe.
Command line version of GMapTool for Linux. Gmt executable was statically linked under Linux Mint 11.
OS X version
Experimental command line version of GMapTool for Mac OS X.
Download (Mac OS X)
14.11.2012 - v0.8.067
- some support for MAR subfile
- Chinese translation by boluomi258
- new address GMapTool
- new function - writing product code into header
- reading of truncated files
Last edited by bjjfc; 15th November 2012 at 13:29.
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to bjjfc For This Useful Post:
akarako, BigMac, Camps and Vans, caveman409, ddudu, Delphima, edgelldj, evmillan, furat52, ionas, jale, JILDA, kljukec, mamadou69, matoulias, megle, pappax, pelokiwi, timp4411, youplayop
Tags for this Thread