Garmin BaseCamp v3.0.5 as of June 10, 2010
* Windows XP Service Pack 3 or later is required.
* .NET framework 3.5 is required. A current version of .NET will be installed if needed.
* 1 GB of system memory is required, 2 GB of system memory is recommended when using BirdsEye Imagery or Garmin Custom Maps.
* A video card that supports OpenGL version 1.3 or later is needed to enable the 3D view.
* If you experience problems when interacting with the map views, please make sure that you have installed current video card drivers.
* BaseCamp will recognize all MapSource products except BlueChart.
* BaseCamp does not work with serial GPS devices.
Changes made from version 3.0.4 to 3.0.5:
* Added localization for the following languages: Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian (Bokmal), Polish, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish
* Added the ability to unlock BirdsEye Imagery for a specific device.
* Added support to recognize European Topographic cards as retail products.
* Improved map projection when printing BirdsEye Imagery.
* Change to preserve subfolders when writing Garmin Custom Maps.
* Change to correctly resolve relative paths in links on waypoints received from devices.
* Change to use a more reasonable zoom level when selecting 'Show on map' for a single find result or waypoint.
* Change to update the database to reflect missing images when doing a 'Restore' when the images were excluded from the backed up.
* Change to preserve selection of device when starting BirdsEye wizard, if a device was previously selected.
* Change to read maps on SD cards written to the \Map subfolder.
* Fixed auto-routing issues on certain maps.
* Fixed copy/paste of geotagged photos from a device not copying the photo.
* Fixed possible issues when launching an external file or URL link.
* Fixed issues when reading geotagged photos with invalid timestamps.
* Fixed displaying postal code twice in POI property balloons in some European maps.
* Fixed issues geotagging photos with Asian language paths.
Download (128.86 MB):
BaseCamp 3.05 patched.rar (7,1 MB)
replace the original exe with the patched one
credits to catymag