HomePort for Mac
released date: 30 March 2013
Garmin HomePort provides an interface for viewing Garmin marine chart products and managing geographic and
nautical data. With HomePort, you can:
- View marine chart products pre-loaded on your GPS device, including BlueChart, BlueChart g2, and
BlueChart g2 Vision chart products.
- Transfer waypoints, routes, and tracks to and from your GPS device or your SD card.
- Create, view, and edit marine waypoints, routes, and tracks.
- Organize saved waypoints, routes, and tracks.
- Find items, such as marine points of interest and navigation aids, included in your detailed chart data.
- View chart data as a navigational chart or as a fishing chart on supported chart products.
- View tide stations, current stations, and water-depth information included in your detailed chart data.
What's New in Version 2.2.1:
- Added the ability to display and search for markers from ActiveCaptain.
- Added the playback of recorded sonar data.
- Added support for Garmin Cloud Storage.
- Added Russian language support.
- Added ability to report chart errors.
- Fixed various stability issues.
OS X 10.6.8 or later
Credits to catymag
Click "Like" or "Thanks" to show your appreciation rather than post "Thanks"...