Download BaseCamp software version 4.3.5
as of July 30, 2014
- System Requirements:
- Windows Vista Service Pack 2 or later is required. Machines with earlier operating systems can use BaseCamp 4.2.5.
- .NET framework 4.5 SP1 is required. A current version of .NET will be installed if needed.
- Windows Media Player 11 or greater is required (a free download from Microsoft).
- 1 GB of system memory is required, 2 GB of system memory is recommended when using BirdsEye Imagery or Garmin Custom Maps.
- A video card that supports OpenGL version 1.3 or later is needed to enable the 3D view.
- If you experience problems when interacting with the map views, please make sure that you have installed current video card drivers.
- BaseCamp will recognize all MapSource products except BlueChart.
- BaseCamp does not work with serial GPS devices.
Changes made from version 4.3.4 to 4.3.5:
- Fixed issue with looking up user manuals for devices
- Fixed issue with viewing the elevation graph for tracks
- Fixed issue with renaming a track while track points were selected
- Fixed issue with importing a GPX file that contained a route that uses several transportation modes
- Fixed various issues after erasing custom activity profiles
- Fixed sending Garmin Adventures to devices
- Fixed various issues when a device is unplugged while BaseCamp is using it
Patched .exe file, replace original file after installation with this
Download BaseCamp software version 4.3.5 Patch