Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 51 to 60 of 60
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Mapsource 6.16.3 - Patched

  1. #51
    1olek is offline Corporal
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    22
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Re: Mapsource 6.16.3 - Patched

    Quote Originally Posted by 1olek View Post
    It will work with City Navigator Europe NT 2012.40 ?
    Yes, it works

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Smile Re: Patched MapSource Won't Unlock Map

    [QUOTE=cvetkobre;105998]
    Quote Originally Posted by GenChick View Post
    Thank you for sharing!
    I am running Windows XP. I cannot start MapSource, getting message:

    Windows Imaging Component is missing or corrupted.
    MapSource could not be started.


    Any idea what should I do to correct this?
    __________________________________________
    Im dealing with the same problem! And im losing my nerves! Any help,please?
    Im new to this "gps" gadgets,and yet clueless.

    I had the same prob.
    Windows Imaging Component is missing or corrupted

    Problem i found was i did not have "netframework 3.5" installed.
    Once installed, all is good

    Download: .NET Framework 3.5 - Microsoft Download Center - Download Details
    or
    Microsoft .NET Framework Download - Softpedia

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Mapsource 6.16.3 - Patched

    Thanks,
    this links are still working on Jun,15th.

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Mapsource 6.16.3 - Patched

    Quote Originally Posted by greenman1 View Post
    Changes made from version 6.16.2 to 6.16.3:
    • Fixed some map display issues (22s & 71s labels instead of highway names).
    • Fixed Pedestrian routing.
    • Fixed some other routing issues.
    • Fixed Find Nearest Waypoints issue.
    • Fixed vertical profile custom scale settings (right-clicking on the scale of the vertical profile).
    • Fixed selection issue (waypoints were not de-selected when selecting a track before).
    • Fixed an issue where MapSource did not remember the grid setting correctly.
    • Fixed an issue with the updating process.
    • Fixed sort by number of via points in the route tab.
    • Fixed an issue with spot soundings.
    • Fixed a Polish localization issue.
    • Made MapSource more robust when encountering invalid map products.
    Download Software
    Garmin: MapSource Updates & Downloads

    Patched EXE
    The Internet vs. Hollywood
    Can you reupload Patched exe

  5. #55
    pointbob is offline Private
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Re: Mapsource 6.16.3 - Patched

    Quote Originally Posted by greenman1 View Post
    Changes made from version 6.16.2 to 6.16.3:
    • Fixed some map display issues (22s & 71s labels instead of highway names).
    • Fixed Pedestrian routing.
    • Fixed some other routing issues.
    • Fixed Find Nearest Waypoints issue.
    • Fixed vertical profile custom scale settings (right-clicking on the scale of the vertical profile).
    • Fixed selection issue (waypoints were not de-selected when selecting a track before).
    • Fixed an issue where MapSource did not remember the grid setting correctly.
    • Fixed an issue with the updating process.
    • Fixed sort by number of via points in the route tab.
    • Fixed an issue with spot soundings.
    • Fixed a Polish localization issue.
    • Made MapSource more robust when encountering invalid map products.
    Download Software
    Garmin: MapSource Updates & Downloads

    Patched EXE
    The Internet vs. Hollywood

    "http://www8.garmin.com/support/download_details.jsp?id=209"]P[/URL]atched EXE
    [url=http://www.multiupload.com/LWG8K5W240]The Internet vs. Hollywood[/url

    This (patched) file does not exist, the access to the following file is limited or it has been removed due to infringement of copyright.

  6. #56
    bjjfc's Avatar
    bjjfc is offline Global Moderator
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    2,322
    Thanks
    327
    Thanked 6,202 Times in 342 Posts

    Re: Mapsource 6.16.3 - Patched

    Quote Originally Posted by pointbob View Post
    This (patched) file does not exist, the access to the following file is limited or it has been removed due to infringement of copyright.
    goto Post #42 or Post #47 of this thread
    thanks to drewb0y

  7. #57
    barcelonaspain is offline Corporal
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    20
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Mapsource patched and Windows 7 problem

    I have been using Mapsource patched and Windows XP for a few years with no problems. Switching over to newer Windows 7 machine. Using same Mapsource program and same north America map 2014.1. Mapsource recognizes the map, as before, with its Map Product Information tab with version 17.10 and "not lockable" status. But the map will not load into the program. It is possible to download from my Nuvi as before so that much is OK. But tracks are displayed on a blank background with no map of any kind. I'm an old timer and may have forgotten that there is a necessary "import" step? Or else have an incompatibility problem? Any suggestions appreciated.

  8. #58
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Mapsource patched and Windows 7 problem

    Hi, I'm using Mapsource 6.16.3 Patched. When I want to create a route, it hangs and shows a message that says: ERR_FATALDIALOGREF.HPP-116-6.16.3.0. I'm using windows 7 ultimate sp1. What can I do?
    Thanks in advence

  9. #59
    rajvosa's Avatar
    rajvosa is offline Major
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    829
    Thanks
    39
    Thanked 1,215 Times in 319 Posts

    Re: Mapsource patched and Windows 7 problem

    Quote Originally Posted by HFW2010 View Post
    Hi, I'm using Mapsource 6.16.3 Patched. When I want to create a route, it hangs and shows a message that says: ERR_FATALDIALOGREF.HPP-116-6.16.3.0. I'm using windows 7 ultimate sp1. What can I do?
    Thanks in advence
    Mapsource is a long time not used
    Use MapInstall

    Not need to write thanks .... just CLICK Thanks or Like or add reputation

  10. #60
    casaufficio is offline Sergeant
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    30
    Thanks
    33
    Thanked 27 Times in 9 Posts

    Re: Mapsource patched and Windows 7 problem

    Quote Originally Posted by HFW2010 View Post
    Hi, I'm using Mapsource 6.16.3 Patched. When I want to create a route......
    Quote Originally Posted by rajvosa View Post
    Mapsource is a long time not used
    Use MapInstall
    MapInstall not good for route....better to use BaseCamp..

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •