Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: Fast IMG Unlocker

Thanks

Re: Fast IMG Unlocker

Quote Originally Posted by Tigger_212 View Post
    Hi,

I have used the IMG unlocker on Garmin GB Discoverer 150K Full Coverage IMG and it seemed to run through ok. I re-installed the maps on my Garmin Dakota 20 and it still says 'Can't unlock maps'. I have run the file through GMapTool and can't see anything that looks like it is still locked.

Fast IMG Unlocker-os-discoverer-img.jpg

Am I missing a step?
    All sorted now thanks. I had done it right the first time but it was copying it to my micro sd that was the problem.
    kstay likes this.

Thanks

Today first time tried FIU. Works perfectly. On every Garmin Nuvi I tried all maps works perfectly. I tried on Nuvi 1200, 660, 765, 200W, maps Euro CN 2013.20, 2013.30, adriaroute 4.1, korea V9, etc. On 1200 even you can give name of image file anything you want. All these maps I bought myself, I just tried for fun.

Thanks

Where is my unlocked .img file??? See it will be processed by FIU runs perfect. After some time the image dissapears from the map where I put it but can't find the cracked image anywhere.
    Using FIU 2.1 image was a full image of CNEU 2013.3 OS windows 7 home premium.

Regards Blue

Tiger is offline Major
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Blue-rhino View Post
    Where is my unlocked .img file??? See it will be processed by FIU runs perfect. After some time the image dissapears from the map where I put it but can't find the cracked image anywhere.
    Using FIU 2.1 image was a full image of CNEU 2013.3 OS windows 7 home premium.

Regards Blue
    FIU modifies your original file. If you ran the tool, it's now unlocked.

Thanks

what this software do?? is he unlocking img file to be use for UNIVERSAL DEVICE GARMIN or??

Tiger is offline Major
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pspman92 View Post
    what this software do?? is he unlocking img file to be use for UNIVERSAL DEVICE GARMIN or??

It removes Lock protection ONLY from garmin maps (.img) files so they can be be used with Garmin map compatible devices without the need for unlock key.

Thanks

Hi I'm a noob so sorry if this has been asked before. I tried the unlocker on japan road navigator, the process seemed to be smooth. But when I tried to install the map on Basecamp using mapsettoolkit, it still asks for unlock code.

BTW, I'm using windows 8 64bit. I actually have tried this program on my previous windows 7 platform to unlock Indonesia NT map, and it was a success - installed both on my garmin device and Basecamp. Any thought?

Thanks

Hi - I tried the download link in post no 1 (to my mac) My downloads folder says Fast IMG Unlocker 2.1.rar but the installed program is actually a media player called VLC.

Is something wrong with the link on post no.1?

Tiger is offline Major
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gt2001 View Post
    Hi - I tried the download link in post no 1 (to my mac) My downloads folder says Fast IMG Unlocker 2.1.rar but the installed program is actually a media player called VLC.

Is something wrong with the link on post no.1?
    Maybe it's a MAC related compatability interpretation issue but I don't own a MAC so I can't help much but....

FastIMGUnlocker is a PC program.

I just downloaded that exact RAR via the link in post #1 and I extracted the contents (using WINRar). It IS the "Fast IMG Unlocker 2.1.exe" program and it works fine.

Nothing is wrong with the download link.
    Last edited by Tiger; 4th March 2013 at 22:02.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Tiger For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
    Maybe it's a MAC related compatability interpretation issue but I don't own a MAC so I can't help much but....

FastIMGUnlocker is a PC program.

I just downloaded that exact RAR via the link in post #1 and I extracted the contents (using WINRar). It IS the "Fast IMG Unlocker 2.1.exe" program and it works fine.

Nothing is wrong with the download link.
    OK, Thanks Tiger. So does anyone know of a mac compatible program that will do the job? Most everything seems to be windows based, and although I could run windows on the mac, it's a pain to switch between windows and OSX.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast