Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: REQUEST for POI's - Post it here

Thanks

REQUEST for POI's - Post it here

If I download and use an unlocked City Navigator 2011 map for my Garmin...

are the POIs updated automatically based on the new map or do I have to manually update the POI also?

Thanks in advance for the help.

denniz94 is offline Sergeant
    Thanks

re: REQUEST for POI's - Post it here

yeah you must manually update it look here http://gpsunderground.com/forum/show...rld-speedcams-)

its verry verry easy to instal

das1996 is offline Corporal
    Thanks

re: REQUEST for POI's - Post it here

When you do a map update, the built in POI's are also updated. Hopefully any stale POI's have been removed, and new ones added. Keep in mind, even though it's a 2011 map, the data may be 2-3 years old.

Thanks

Unhappy Garmin language guide

I have a Garmin Langauge guide on a standard SD card my new Nuvi takes only micro cards Can anybody help I have transfered from the Sd to the micro
    but when inserting the micro in the nuvi it refuses to download. Can any body help ???
    Sérgio Paulo likes this.

Tiger is offline Colonel
    Thanks

Re: Garmin language guide

Quote Originally Posted by holgerdanske View Post
    I have a Garmin Langauge guide on a standard SD card my new Nuvi takes only micro cards Can anybody help I have transfered from the Sd to the micro
    but when inserting the micro in the nuvi it refuses to download. Can any body help ???
    I suspect you need to generate an new unlock key using the serial number of the micro-sd card or maybe the GPS unit-ID. I suspect the original language guide had it's unlock key generated for your SD card.
    Last edited by Tiger; 21st May 2010 at 01:22.

lolypop000 is offline Sergeant
    Thanks

If you have nuvi seria 13xx or 14xx and you upgrade to firmware 4.10 You mast put id of nuvi on jetmous and language guide works only on SD Card.If you have version firmvare 4.00 then your language guide install on internal memory of nuvi and you must put id of SD card in jetmous.But if you then upgrade to firmvare 4.10 language guide stop working and work only on SD card with id Of nuvi.
    In version 4.10 is something wrong and language guide dont work like in 4.00.I hope garmin repair that in new firmware upgrade.

Sorry for me english.

zuzka is offline Corporal
    Thanks

[Request] Could someone test this POI guide?

Hi guys. Ive got a selfish request.
    Could someone with Garmin GPS capable of transferring routes form Mapsource test this file for me?
    File is called moscow_walk.gpi and should be placed under X:\Garmin\Poi (where X is a SD card or gps unit itself)
    On Garmin it will appear as Test Moscow walk entry in Where->Extras. There you will find to categories: Places of interest and A walk in Moscow. You are welcome to poke around in the first one however it is the second one I`m very interested in.
    In the A walk in Moscow category you will find a list of metro stations and two other entries (if you have a capable device). They are called Bolshoi theatre to Alexander garden and from Kitay-city to Bolshoi theatre. They are essentially not a mere point but a route.
    And this is where your help is needed: all above is just a theory and how Garmin is going to handle those two entries I really don`t have any idea. Pics and personal experiences are appreciated.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks

i have the nuvi 765t garmin device that in witch i want to have the language guide installed.

Where to download those files,how to install it?

Thanks

lolypop000 is offline Sergeant
    Thanks

Code:
    http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4315551/Garmin_Language_Guide

bowser is offline Sergeant
    Thanks

Request for RV/Truck Stops POI

I'm looking for POIs of all truck/rv stops in the US. These are places where diesel fuel, food, and other services can be purchased and that have room enough to pull your rig in for fuel.

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast