[RS] South Africa 2010.2 Tourist POI's (FIFA Soccer World Cup + more)
Comprehensive location-specific listings and information for specific communities, many include POI descriptions, photographs and contact details. Bluetooth-enabled mobile phones paired with compatible Garmin GPS units will allow users to dial many venues directly, to make a reservation at a restaurant, for example. Enhanced POI’s appear on-screen as simple icons, making navigation intuitive and easy.
• More than 7,000 accommodation listings from SafariNow, Africa’s leading accommodation and travel guide
• 127 select Cape wine estates, provided by Wine Magazine
• 113 PGA golf courses across South Africa, 63 courses in Malawi, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Swaziland, Botswana and Zambia, provided by Compleat Golfer
• 10 Skydiving Clubs throughout South Africa
• 63 top Scuba Diving sites, provided by Divestyle Magazine
• 60 Child Welfare offices in South Africa, including contact details
• Thousands of South African business listings
• Top geo-tagged sites and POIs in the Kruger National and Kgalagadi Transfrontier Parks, based on the renowned Peter’s Guide Books
Detailed information on soccer stadia, major sports parking areas, fan parks, park and ride/walk sites, drop-off points, sports venue ticketing offices and pedestrian walkways around stadiums.
If you have already downloaded (or are going to) the "Southern Africa Streetmaps 2010.2 (released 07 May 2010) (NT)" maps listed here: , then there is NO NEED to download this package. This package in included in the latest map download.