Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Pictures Tutorial For the Dummies On how to unlock Garmin Mobile XT on your phone

jom
    jom is offline Private
    Thanks

Re: Pictures Tutorial For the Dummies On how to unlock Garmin Mobile XT on your phone

great thank ++++++++

kartikago is offline Private
    Thanks

Re: Pictures Tutorial For the Dummies On how to unlock Garmin Mobile XT on your phone

many thanks for this tread

Thanks

help please. Iam having nokia 5230 touchscreen. i tried to install various versions of garmin with no succes. Can somebody tell me what version to install on this phone? And how?

Thanks

a quick question : Among the files that are needed to be installed on the smartphone, what in the world the Freebasemap (56Mb!) is for? It is named GMAPSUPP.IMG, not a "basemap" as I would have expected. It looks more like a additional map and NOT a basemap. Am I coorect?

In this case, do i need the original gmapbmap.img (included in the Garmin XT Setup) + this Free "Basemap" (GMAPSUPP.IMG) + detailled maps?

Or can I get rid of it?

tjpros is offline Staff Sergeant
    Thanks

All you need is the basemap and the voice file (just the languages you need), with the setup application. Use City Navigator gmapsupp, or you can use certain TOPO maps with Garmin Mobile XT.

Thanks

Thanks for the effort and hard work,much appreciated.

Thanks

Thank you very much for your very explicit thread. It's work very well on my Nokia X6.
    I use Europe City Navigator and France TOPO. It's fantastic!

Thanks

Hi,
    I am a total noob and need help to To install the program into my SD card and run on Windows CE5.
    How can I find out the "Card ID"?
    Thank you!

bjjfc is offline Global Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,364 Times in 355 Posts

- edited -

bjjfc is offline Global Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,364 Times in 355 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Reborn.swe View Post
    Hi,
    I am a total noob and need help to To install the program into my SD card and run on Windows CE5.
    How can I find out the "Card ID"?
    Thank you!
    read threads in Mobile XT/PC sub-forum on how to install gmxt in your device

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast