Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Pictures Tutorial For the Dummies On how to unlock Garmin Mobile XT on your phone

Thanks

Re: Pictures Tutorial For the Dummies On how to unlock Garmin Mobile XT on your phone

I feel like a real idiot.
    All people do that but not me.
    I tested all, and when I try to start the file from my SD card in my Windows CE5 because I notice that the file can not be found.

I managed to run the program with a file from a Russian website but I can not find it anymore, the only problem I had was it could only run on Garmin units.

I'm stupid!

Thanks

Re: Pictures Tutorial For the Dummies On how to unlock Garmin Mobile XT on your phone

Quote Originally Posted by bjjfc View Post
    read threads in Mobile XT/PC sub-forum on how to install gmxt in your device
    Hi,

I could finally use Garmin XT on my device.
    The only version that worked was from Garmin Mobile Xt Windows Ce 5.0 - Download "all the first three files"
    See the picture below:

Pictures Tutorial For the Dummies On how to unlock Garmin Mobile XT on your phone-img_20120115_135628.jpg

On the screen, some on Swedish and the translation is:
    1 - Buy & Go
    2 - Free time
    3 - Enter product key
    4 - Connect to a Garmin GPS device

When I choose option 3 says that I must write the product key that consists of eight characters. How to I find it?

When I select option 4 Some of the screen that I need to connect to a Garmin GPS receiver and below the screen some "Scans connected" but it never reaches the end.
    See the picture below:

Pictures Tutorial For the Dummies On how to unlock Garmin Mobile XT on your phone-img_20120115_142012.jpg

So, what can I do it now?
    Need Help.

Thanks

@Reborn.swe
    1) go to connect to a Garmin GPS device
    2)go to tools
    3)go to settings then about and write your imei if card id didn't unlock your gmxt
    4)then follow the instructions that described in the first post

in my nokia 5800 the card id didn't unlock the gmxt and esn didn't appeared when i gone to about screen so i use the imei and works perfect now

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mpf234 View Post
    @Reborn.swe
    1) go to connect to a Garmin GPS device
    2)go to tools
    3)go to settings then about and write your imei if card id didn't unlock your gmxt
    4)then follow the instructions that described in the first post

in my nokia 5800 the card id didn't unlock the gmxt and esn didn't appeared when i gone to about screen so i use the imei and works perfect now
    THX, IT WORKS NOW!!!!!

hz714 is offline Banned
    Thanks

is it very impormative,well done!!Name:  g.gif
Views: 329
Size:  49 Bytes

buccag is offline Private
    Thanks

Thanks heaps

Thanks

Does this method work on Windows CE6 as well? I have a system including a GPS installed in my car. I'm trying to install Garmin on it. (Claims that Garmin is supported).
    Advice would be greatly appreciated.

bjjfc is offline Global Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,374 Times in 355 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Voltixx View Post
    Does this method work on Windows CE6 as well? I have a system including a GPS installed in my car. I'm trying to install Garmin on it. (Claims that Garmin is supported).
    Advice would be greatly appreciated.
    browse Garmin Mobile XT for WinCE thread.
    further reading in Mobile XT/PC sub-forum

Thanks

Can this be installed in phones internal memory some how?

one111 is offline Corporal
    Thanks

Can i install garmin on my mio c250??

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123