I have a couple of questions:

1) How can I access one of the maps on my unit (the map cpmes up in the Map list), in an area on the other side of the country from where I am?

I want to view the 24K SW Topo map when I'm in NYC and maybe put some wayspoints down.?

2) I also have the 24K SW Topo map that comes up on the unit but won't come up on Basecamp when unit is attached.

I would also like to do a partial install of that map when it comes up in MapInstall - while the SW 24K Topo shows in MapInstall it stays unlit and only seems to give me an all or nothing option.

3) I also have BlueChart Americas 2008 that appears in Homeport but I can't seem to put it on an SD Card properly so that read it on my 62st unit?

I don't even know where exactly on my computer Homport is accessing the BlueChart Amercas 2008.

MapInstall only seems to work if you have the map on an external device and with BlueChart Americas 2008.

I'm running a pretty quick Lenovo X201 laptop.

But in order to try and save money I have spent sooo much time researching and getting maps and trying to install them and then view them (like I said especially viewing maps on the other side of the country, that I'vI am not in there area) it become discouraging.

The Garmin website says I can view G2 Vision maps on the unit. I just can't seem to find a way to install them on an SD Card Properly.

Any answers would be greatly appreciated