Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: APOLLO BELL 4.3 INCH

mario100 is offline Corporal
    Thanks

Re: APOLLO BELL 4.3 INCH

dohcacr is offline Lieutenant Colonel
    Thanks

OK, I understand what your saying. Thought those file names represented folders, since there was no extension. You must have some hidden partitions on your device. A while back you indicated that you had a tfat partition that was 459mb. That's way to small for a device of this kind. A device that has GPS capability will normally have file space for at least 2GB of files, so it appears that you must have some hidden partitions that are not mounting on your usb connection. Is there a sd card slot on the device?

One last idea, you could copy CECMD to your device(from the pc via usb), and start it by using the configurable menu that is used to start your nav software. If you are able to start CECMD.exe, you can browse around the device, and you should be able to see the other partitions on the device. You can download cecmd HERE.
    Last edited by dohcacr; 3rd November 2011 at 21:50.

Thanks

Yes I have sd card slot. I am tried with CECMD but I can not run it. Thanks for helping

Thanks

If your device came with a sd card, post a screen shot of it's contents. What version of wince is your device using? Is there a webpage that shows the specifications of your device, so I can better understand what I'm we are working with?

This is the latest version of total commander(download here). It works with all versions of wince from wince 2.x up. It does require active sync 3.x on your pc to install it though. The installer supports Vista, xp and some earlier versions. If you can get this installed properly you will have made a large step toward getting your device to function again. I have listed the total commander installation faq below, so you have another resource to help in getting TC installed on your device.

Installation FAQ

Total Commander Fourm
    Last edited by dohcacr; 4th November 2011 at 13:32.

Thanks

The SD card is empty

Windows ce 5.0

Apollo Bell International GmbH | Navi, Navigationssysteme, Navigationssoftware, Auto Navigation | Apollo Bell International GmbH but my device is not on the list at webpage. This is an older model but with 4.3 inch

I have activ sync but when I connect my device computer recognized him like usb mass storage. When I try connect with activ sync it doesn"t recognized it

when I go to settings-about-SOFTWARE VERSION: A3.QX4.AB.9710.M4.5.B
    Last edited by mario100; 5th November 2011 at 08:50.

Thanks

We appear to be running out of options. Here is another file browser named FilemanCE. It includes the .exe amd all the dlls required to run the utility. Extract the folder to your device and setup your Nav menu so that it launches the nav app when you press the the button to start navigation. If this app doesn't start it's because you have not constructed the "path" statement properly. The most likely area for a mistake would be the wince name for the sdcard. Could be storagecard, sdcard, sd-card, sdmmc, or a number of other names.

If you get error messages when trying to run FilemanCE, post the error messages.
    Last edited by dohcacr; 5th November 2011 at 15:18.

Thanks

Hi

I have just one question. Is there some possibility that i install and run Garmin navigation system on Apollo Bell 4.3. If is, please send mi some instructions.

thanks

Marko

Thanks

Hi

I have just one question. Is there some possibility that i install and run Garmin navigation system on Apollo Bell 4.3. If is, please send mi some instructions.

thanks

Marko

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12