Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: APOLLO BELL 4.3 INCH

mario100 is offline Corporal
    Thanks

APOLLO BELL 4.3 INCH

Hello guys. I have the Apollo Bell navigation 4.3 inch with a menu that is in the picture. When you click the navigation nothing happens. The problem is that someone is playing with navigation, and now I do not know the name of the folder and exe file that is responsive to the navigation started. I tried IGO, iGO8, PRIMO, APOLLO, APOLLOBELL, MOBILENAVIGATOR ... but nothing.
    Can you help me?
    Thanks

APOLLO BELL 4.3 INCH-26102011609.jpg

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mario100 For This Useful Post:

dohcacr is offline Lieutenant Colonel
    Thanks

Re: APOLLO BELL 4.3 INCH

Quote Originally Posted by mario100 View Post
    Hello guys. I have the Apollo Bell navigation 4.3 inch with a menu that is in the picture. When you click the navigation nothing happens. The problem is that someone is playing with navigation, and now I do not know the name of the folder and exe file that is responsive to the navigation started. I tried IGO, iGO8, PRIMO, APOLLO, APOLLOBELL, MOBILENAVIGATOR ... but nothing.
    Can you help me?
    Thanks
    I know nothing of your device, but I do have a few suggestions.

1)If you have a file browser available on the device, try to find the executable that way.

2)Most navigation devices that have a configurable path for the navigation app, usually have a browsing function. It's not always intuitive, so you may have look closely at the page you use for modifying the navigation path to find it.

3)If you are unable to browse the navi path, but the device has a sd card, remove the sd card and explore it using your windows pc to find the location of the navi executable. Of course, it is possible, that the navi app is installed on internal storage.

4) Last but not least, if you are not able to find the path to your navi app, look for a "reset to defaults" option within you configuration settings.
    Last edited by dohcacr; 2nd November 2011 at 13:48.

Thanks

Thank You for answer. I tried everything but have no solutions. I have these files on the device

APOLLO BELL 4.3 INCH-untitled.jpg

Thanks

Thank You for answer. I tried everything but have no solutions. I have these files on the device

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	untitled.jpg 
Views:	110 
Size:	44.8 KB 
ID:	4911
    Well you obviously have a file browser with a search function. Why not try a search for *.exe from the root of I:, include all sub-directories, and see what executables it can find? BTW, what navigation software is installed?
    Last edited by dohcacr; 2nd November 2011 at 20:46.

Thanks

That is the problem.On the disc I have only these files that are on the picture. I do not have folder such as IGO... and exe file on the folder. Original software was PRIMO but I do not know name of the folder and exe file that where originaly installed.

Thanks

That is the problem.On the disc I have only these files that are on the picture. I do not have folder such as IGO... and exe file on the folder. Original software was PRIMO but I do not know name of the folder and exe file that where originaly installed.
    Was the .jpg you posted taken from a backup CD or did you attach your device to your windows pc with a usb cable and take the screen captiure that way?

Thanks

This is the picture when I attach device to windows pc with a usb cable and take the screen captiure

Thanks

This is the picture when I attach device to windows pc with a usb cable and take the screen captiure
    OK, each one of the folders you are looking at in the pic has the potential to have sub folders. You need to determine if your IGO Primo .exe is hiding in any of those sub folders. Primo will normally be installed at the root in a folder named IGO_Primo or Primo, but it doesn't have to be at the root, it can be in an of the folders or sub-folders on your device. You can use your file browser to explore each of the folders and it's sub folders, or you can use the search function of your file browser to do the work for you. If you do a search of all the folders and their sub folders, for *.exe, the search function will show you every .exe file that exists on the device and where it is located(if you setup the search correctly). That should make the finding of the executable easier and less time consuming.

It is also possible that the IGO folder is hidden, so you should go to your file browser's "options" and set it up to "show hidden files". What version of windows is installed on your pc?

Thanks

When i connect the device I have disc that is called TFAT and the size of the disc is 463 MB but files on the disk take 4,25 MB and free space is 459 MB. At the disc I only have files with *.bin,*.eph,*.obs and I can not open it. Unfortunately I do not have navi folder

Thanks

If you are going to completely ignore what I post, there is no way I will be able to help you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast