GPSUNDERGROUND FORUM IS ON SALE

Thread: request:do any sifu know how to make a 3 in 1 navigation system just like china pna

Thanks

request:do any sifu know how to make a 3 in 1 navigation system just like china pna

mayb it's confuse,but i also donno how to explain it cleary,do any sifu see the china pna that can use 3 or more navigation system in a pna?it just simply get in the navigation page,then will appear a window that have few icon for the navigation,like in the window there are papago,mapking,garmin n igo n more,then just click the system that you needed,it will bring you into the system,and no need to choose new path when you want to use a new navigation system,it just simply click on which you want to.

do any sifu know what i mean?i hope i can get help here,thanks anyway if no one know about it at least view this post.

Airion is offline Global Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,997 Times in 512 Posts

Re: request:do any sifu know how to make a 3 in 1 navigation system just like china p

Quote Originally Posted by vickett View Post
    mayb it's confuse,but i also donno how to explain it cleary,do any sifu see the china pna that can use 3 or more navigation system in a pna?it just simply get in the navigation page,then will appear a window that have few icon for the navigation,like in the window there are papago,mapking,garmin n igo n more,then just click the system that you needed,it will bring you into the system,and no need to choose new path when you want to use a new navigation system,it just simply click on which you want to.

do any sifu know what i mean?i hope i can get help here,thanks anyway if no one know about it at least view this post.
    Make sure you have the navigation software properly loaded inside your PNA.
    Only the preloaded one will be activated by the icons.
    Any newly download ones - you will have to edit the path of the icon to execute the software
    either by editing the icon path or using the task manager to direct the path of the new software.
    How it was to be done - no idea how your software works.

bjjfc is offline Global Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,528 Times in 359 Posts

Re: request:do any sifu know how to make a 3 in 1 navigation system just like china p

@vickett,

try here, u can customize the menu urself...

Thanks

Exactly what i'm looking for :)

Quote Originally Posted by bjjfc View Post
    @vickett,

try here, u can customize the menu urself...

thank you sifu ! oh, and also guy that started the thread