GPSUNDERGROUND FORUM IS ON SALE
Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By ASP_777

Thread: Windows CE 5 GPS Menu

ASP_777 is offline Corporal
    Thanks

Windows CE 5 GPS Menu

I have a single din chinese supplied car head unit which came with GPS unit and Polnav for Australia.
    When I install the Polnav SD it boots great and works. I also have Garmin XT that works great on a separate SD.
    I want to know if I can have both apps on same SD card and have a menu prompt that allows me to choose either instead of swapping the SD each time.
    Thanks
    vicentero, lubol and starma like this.

ASP_777 is offline Corporal
    Thanks

Re: Windows CE 5 GPS Menu

Any One Know please?

wsn
    wsn is offline Corporal
    Thanks

try using the software from here.. i manage to put in 4 navigator in my gps with this menu.. it's a cool menu!!!

Thanks

like what you are doing, tryed the software put it on the sd card put it in the system, but it did nothing. can not get it to work.

Thanks

Ok everyone, i have to get this thing working before i go nut's. I bought a china made dvd cd gps bluetooth system. everything works but the gps has no maps. it had some maps from china route66, but i would like to put in some from tomtom, the sd card that was in the gps was deleted and now i have nothing when i turn on the gps. the path is still route66. I downloaded the info from your site to replace the firmware on my player but nothing happend . would also like to put your program that you have in the forum. the skins look good also but just do not know what to do at this point can anyone help me.

Thanks

I know this is an old thread now but I too was looking for a solution for multiple navigation programs.

Finally found Universal Unlocker which allows you to create a menu with icons to select various programs.

Just follow the instructions in the text file. This is for 800x480 resolution but can be easily changed.

UU.zip

or

https://rapidshare.com/files/2843574150/UU.zip

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hughesyp For This Useful Post: