If your GPS starts the Nav app on the SD card, here is a quick way to get access to a WinCE 5.0 Desktop. It's best to do this with a spare, blank sd card.
1) Download the app
2) Copy CEDesktop.exe to a folder that mimics the name of the folder for your Navi app.
3) Rename CEDesktop.exe to a name that mimics your Navi apps .exe
4) Restart the GPS and, if your lucky, you should have a quick and easy WinCE desktop available. This desktop has the ability to activesync with your desktop pc.
No guarantees, but it may work with your WinCE 5.0 device.
Last edited by dohcacr; 13th May 2011 at 20:35.
For Gogo902, i did rename \MobileNAvigator\cedesktop.exe to \MobileNavigator\MobileNavigator.exe but didn't work at all, nothing happen when i'm clicking "Navigation"
If your gogo902 runs wince 5.0 and the navigation menu is set to run (your sd card name)\MobileNavigator\MobileNavigator.exe then there are only a few possibilities.
1) You may have corrupted the download by extracting it directly to your SD card. Download a fresh copy, extract it to your desktop, and move it to (your sd card name)\MobileNavigator\. Rename the file appropriately for your gogo902. (actually if this is the situation, I would expect an error to be generated by wince)
2) Your sd card may be corrupted or not inserted properly. Take appropriate corrective action(in this case I would also expect an error).
3) You may have misstyped the name of cedesktop.exe when you named it MobileNavigator.exe.
This is a very simple operation. If the file is named correctly, and in the right place, you should at least get an error, if your gogo902 is functional.
Last edited by dohcacr; 27th May 2011 at 11:23.
FYI it doesn't work for me in WinCE6
Doesn't work in WinCE 6.0. Is there any other way to gain access to the desktop? I have tried the YFGo2CE.bld file on sdcard trick and that didn't work either.
Try this Menu:
MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
Rename to point menu and nav's.
This should work for any version of wince after 2.x. Not really a desktop but should provide all the functions you need.
Last edited by dohcacr; 5th November 2011 at 18:34.
Menu Mio Spirit on card
Last edited by ramzes; 10th November 2011 at 17:46.
Anyway to Exit this Spirit Menu?
in the ini files, how to set up a button just to exit?
I want to be able to go back to my device original UI.
Could you please reupload the app?