Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Ready to share latest maps for North America release 2012-2013 Turquoise disc

ypefti is offline Staff Sergeant
    Thanks

Ready to share latest maps for North America release 2012-2013 Turquoise disc

Hello folks,
    I'm trying to get in touch with Kor@l as he is supposedly a moderator who was referred my a friend of mine but my attempts to PM him end up with "Database error". Any good idea how I can share the above said disc? Was thinking about "the pirate bay" but have no idea how to make the torrent available and seed via them. Somewhere where this image file can be stored for quite a while.

Kor@l is offline Global Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,845 Times in 439 Posts

Re: Ready to share latest maps for North America release 2012-2013 Turquoise disc

Create the torrent file with uTorrent and attach it to your post.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,471 Times in 243 Posts

Re: Ready to share latest maps for North America release 2012-2013 Turquoise disc

Quote Originally Posted by Kor@l View Post
    Create the torrent file with uTorrent and attach it to your post.
    Hi.... If you want to make a' Torrent-file, then you first must have a' torrent downloader like Utorrent.
    Utorrent are free software.
    You have to add new torrent in Utorrent first to make that special "torrent-file"
    After that you upload the torrent to TPB as file.
    In the first long time you have to seed your torrent a' bit of time to be sure that it runs.
    When other download and seed your torrent file, then you can "stop" your torrent.
    But never delete your torrent, maybe you have to re-seed again

But if you want to seed a' torrent you must have large band-width
    Kor@l likes this.

Only Torrent Uploads, Faster And Safely Downloads
    Android GPS software TomTom, Sygic, iGO, Navigon
    <<PUSH>>
    iGO R3 Maps around the world
    <<PUSH>>
    TomTom Iphone All Maps Around The World
    <<PUSH>>

ypefti is offline Staff Sergeant
    Thanks

I created the torrent file and sent it to Kor@l to try. The PC with the image is on and connected to Internet in our office and should be seeding. I just don't have time to check if it is seeding. Has been away on the project. Will take a look next week.

Kor@l is offline Global Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,845 Times in 439 Posts

Hi.
    Had not time to contact you sooner, is up from 3 days but your PC is not seeding. Thre is something wrong with the connection, take a look when you can

thanks.

PS
    Me too just turned home

Thanks

Is there any progress? I wish there will be a grey DVD. Thanks guys.

Thanks

Any update on getting "2013 Turquoise DVD Map Update v6.B0" posted/uploaded?
    blkcivic likes this.

Thanks

is there anyone have dvd map update for north America ( north Canada ) for Honda Odyssey 2005 thanks.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kor@l View Post
    Hi.
    Had not time to contact you sooner, is up from 3 days but your PC is not seeding. Thre is something wrong with the connection, take a look when you can

thanks.

PS
    Me too just turned home
    I see this is an older post, but has there been any update on this DVD torrent? I am in need of one..
    Thanks

Thanks

Latest map for 2006+ civic please

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast