GPSUNDERGROUND FORUM IS ON SALE
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Chinese 2 din dvd gps problem

GPS1966 is offline Corporal
    Thanks

Chinese 2 din dvd gps problem

Hey can anybody please help me my gps startup program went corrupt on my chinese 2 din. Can i startup directly from sd card with a shortcut on the wince 5.0 desktop. At the moment i start igo by pressing gps button on front panel which brings me to calibration screen. After calibrating i come to a white screen which i double tap and the wince 5.0 desktop appears. I tap the device icon on the desktop which brings me to a root directory. I then tap sdmmc in the root where i see the igo8 folder tap that and tap the igo.exe file and it starts up. So can anybody help me to startup without going through this long process.

Thanks

Re: Chinese 2 din dvd gps problem

What chinese device do you have?? i had a siilar issue where it always brought up a sysupdate screen instead of th "console" where i could set the path for th navi program.. My issue was that the NWDflash drive had been corrupted, I have a backup but its for a Dynavin / Waywell system (480x234 for wince) 7 inch touchscreen..

Thanks

Check my profile i managed to upload a few pics into a album, it has no name and not sure what the model is...
    Last edited by GPS1966; 24th May 2010 at 20:32.

Thanks

I'm having a similar problem. My chinese gps system doesn't remember the "Navi Path". Everytime I turn on the unit and hit Navi button, it'll lead me to "navi path" again. There's nothing to do with the +12v because it's remember everything else (eg. time, dvd) except GPS path. Does anyone has any idea what wrong with it?

Thanks

You may try to reload the files in your nand drive. You can get a copy from here: [URL="http://hotfile.com/dl/45306737/41e2995/NwdFlash.rar.html"]. Let me know if it works.

Thanks

This is the model number for my 2 din dvd gps unit jzy-817-g, still trying to locate the files to flash the nandflash folder.

Thanks

I managed to play around in wince and noticed in the windows folder there is a file named upappdata.exe, i clicked on it then it opened a screen need upapp.src, so where do i get this file from?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fongky View Post
    You may try to reload the files in your nand drive. You can get a copy from here: [URL="http://hotfile.com/dl/45306737/41e2995/NwdFlash.rar.html"]. Let me know if it works.
    I hate to say this, but I have to. Please, how to do this, I meant reload the file in nand drive? Yes, I'm totally noob here. Thanks

madmar57 is offline Corporal
    Thanks

Have you soled you problem ?If not what is probably happening is that you are shutting down your gps system when you remove the key from the ignition because igo is installed on the nand flash , i think its called. What you have to do is copy igo to your sd card . When you turn the ignition key a message " Navigation softwar not found " will be displayed. Click " X " click navigation and your away.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to madmar57 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Hey sorry to bring this back but I have the waywells unit, WS-6530 and for some reason I don't have the Navigation working anymore. Can someone direct me to where I can get the IGO maps as a backup?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. 26th September 2011, 09:54