Anyone know how I can resolve the following problem? Sometimes I get the message "failed to open file $poi_mapdistant.bmp". When I get this message, the GPS locks up, and needs to be restarted before it works.
- Extract your BRANDING.ZIP (from laptop/PC).
- Go to BRANDING\UI_IGO9\ICONS\POI.
- Open all .icon fileS with notepad.
- Find and replace $poi_mapdistant.bmp with poi_mapdistant.bmp.
- Compress again to BRANDING.ZIP.
1. I unzipped the file, which then revealed only one file called Branding.ini (thats a wordpad/notepad viewable document)
2. I opened Branding.ini with notepad and it contained only this:
<Navigation Software>="iGO Primo 2.4"
<Web Address> | <Support E-mail>="www.**************"
So there is obviously a bunch of things that were missing from the original branding.zip file. There wasn't any "BRANDING\UI_IGO9\ICONS\POI" or "$poi_mapdistant.bmp". Perhaps I have an incomplete branding.zip file?
Hello dear friends and members,
Our database has been corrupted since our Hosting rebooted the server without alert.
So we are trying our best to repair the database shortly...
Sorry for the inconvenience but ************** will be probably down for the next days the time to solve this issue...
See you soon and all our best wishes for the new year 2014.