Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help to run igo 8 on xnav 3550

Thanks

Question Help to run igo 8 on xnav 3550

Before old site crashed there was a detailed (how to) post to run igo 8 on the navatlas xnav 3550. Anyone out there have this info , what and where to d/load files, what version of igo will work and the latest version maps that will run ? Thanks

Carnut5009 is offline Private
    Thanks

Re: Help to run igo 8 on xnav 3550

I have my files saved for my old Xnav, which now occupies a drawer. It will only run IGO 8.0 I could never get it to run 8.3 Some peeps said they had got it to work. The version I have is called OCN 8. It ran great on it. My Mio C320 does a lot more and is more user friendly. If you would like I could probably set them up in a rapidshare account.

Thanks

Thanks .Yes please set files up. Was running some version of igo 8 i got off the old site, can;t remember which one but lost it when sd card corrupted. of course no backup!!
    Do you know latest updated maps this will run ? Canada and US. thanks again.

Thanks

Carnut5009,
    Do you by chance have the tweaks that make the LED's go off and the zoom button work? They were mentioned a few times on the old site but no one posted the fixes.
    Thanks.

Thanks

Manty,
    I have 8.3.4.117940 running on my XNav 3500 with 06/2009 Tele Atlas maps, US and Canada. You can download the maps from links on this site but I don't remember where I got the iGo files. I'm sure we can figure out a way to get them to you though.
    My right red LED is on all the time (I have tape covering it) and the zoom button on the front actually tilts the screen instead of zooming. The button on the bottom of the face does different things depending on where you are in the menus. There were fixes mentioned on the old site but I never was able to find them.

Thanks

jackinct,
    In the main screen settings, turn the led brightness to the 0 setting and they no longer shine.Saves on tape. Still looking for the igo files, havent found them yet.

Thanks

I have the XNAV 350 would LOVE new software & updated map! please assist

Thanks

Alas, the 3500 doesn't have that setting. Supposedly there is a way to do it in the sys.txt file I think.
    I downloaded my software from torrent sites.
    Make sure it's for PNA.
    There are some changes needed to the sys.txt file to make everything work ok.

Carnut5009 is offline Private
    Thanks

I have located my files for the Igo 8 I used on my old Xnav machine. If anyone is interested let me know. I can email them to you. Its the basic files plus the basemap. I also have the last maps that were made for it. Its a version called OCN. It will run on your WinCe 4.2 machine.

Thanks

Hi guys,

we're trying to put igo8 on xnav 3500p, but without success.
    can you assist us?

main problem is that we dont know how to connect NAVI button from user interface (which is currently disabled) to igo8.exe on our sd card.
    are there any detailed desciptions on how to set up igo on xnav?
    thanks guys in advance!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. 2nd May 2012, 21:14