Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By paulogps1

Thread: iGO Primo 2.0 + Junctionview Navteq: won't go fullscreen

iGO Primo 2.0 + Junctionview Navteq: won't go fullscreen

I'm having a problem and would like to ask if someone have figured out a solution...

I have 2 GPSs, both of them running Primo 2.0 on WinCe, with Navteq latest map (Brazil2012-Q2.fbl) and latest junctionview file (Brazil2012-Q2.fjv). One is 5.0" 480_272 and the other is 7.0" 800_480.

On the 5.0" everything is fine but on the 7.0" the junction views won't go fullscreen. They go like a "mini" junction view on the upper-left corner of the screen. (probably 480x272 pixels)

When I hit mapchanger and use Tomtom maps both of then go fullscreen on junction views...

I've noted that the image of the same junction appear different on Tomtom than Navteq. Looking closely I'm sure that Tomtom uses the .bmp files in\config\junctionview\ but Navteq doesn't. The only place that I can imagine Navteq's bmps are, is inside the .fjv file. The navteq2012-Q2.fjv file have more than 100mb, wich is plenty room for all resolutions (800x480, 480x272, etc.) but I'm not able to invoke the correct resolution on the 800x480 machine...

I belive my sys.txt have all necessary configurations but I'm not sure...
    Among all I've selected below the ones that I think are related with the matter:

igo9.ini is manufature original in both units

I'm going crazy...

Anyone can help???

Thank you very much!
    profi01 likes this.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to paulogps1 For This Useful Post:

mamat_tan is offline Corporal

Re: iGO Primo 2.0 + Junctionview Navteq: won't go fullscreen

Hi, just asking.
    How to make junction view (.fjv) works on igo primo ?
    Im using MFM Malaysia maps (Malaysia_mfm.fbl) and junction view (Malaysia_mfm.fjv).
    Currently it shows this Malaysia_mfm.fjv file is not a compatible maps file, can you help me how to make it works.