GPSUNDERGROUND FORUM IS ON SALE

Thread: Android - iGo MY Way/Motonav fot HTC WildFire required

slayer2k is offline Corporal
    Thanks

Android - iGo MY Way/Motonav fot HTC WildFire required

can somebody help me with iGo MY Way/Motonav fot HTC WildFire required, or correct resolution for my phone ?!

Tks a lot.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to slayer2k For This Useful Post:

matty538 is offline Command Sergeant Major
    Thanks

Re: Android - iGo MY Way/Motonav fot HTC WildFire required

You dont need motonav, this is generally for 800x480 screens what you need is igo my way and it should be compatible with 240 x 320 QVGA which is your screen resolution.
    Unfortunately the only version I have, and have posted is the motonav version, if your struggling to find a copy let me know and I will see what I can do for you.
    I trust youve checked in the igo discussions forum as im sure it used to be there.

slayer2k is offline Corporal
    Thanks

i've found 240 x 320 QVGA resolution for HTC Tatto, but HTC Wildfire isn't a root-ed phone, to conect via ssh or someting to upload data.gro into igo my way dir from phone internal memory. So, i need entire apk packaga with data.gro included for 240 x 320 QVGA resolution. Help me.
    Tks.

Thanks

I try to edit an apk igo amigo file and put the correct resoultion for my wildfire but when I try to install it to my phone apk crash. Try NAVIGON its playing correcty to wildfire.
    This phone is cool but the screen sucks!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by matty538 View Post
    You dont need motonav, this is generally for 800x480 screens what you need is igo my way and it should be compatible with 240 x 320 QVGA which is your screen resolution.
    Unfortunately the only version I have, and have posted is the motonav version, if your struggling to find a copy let me know and I will see what I can do for you.
    I trust youve checked in the igo discussions forum as im sure it used to be there.
    Hi, I have found almost correct version for iGo that works with HTC Wildfire. Please check here: http://kummikud.com/android/igo-for-htc-wildfire

LinkBacks (?)