For those of you that are not aware, here is the latest Gurjon release (2.18) from Gurjon & Arkoko for Primo 1.1 with Green Routing:
At the bottom of this post, I have also added some adaptations of mine for other screen resolutions:
1. Added ability to backup SAVE directory. For more information please read !README_backup.txt file in the utility folder.
2. Added ability to select Junction size - standard/mini/micro.
3. Added ability to adjust the transparency of the Junction.
4. Added ability to join the remaining distance with the new input values to the Petrol Reminder.
5. Technical repairs.
1. Added ability for moving "Bluetooth" and "Mapchanger" buttons to the "Main Screen menu".
2. Added ability for displaying the number of TMC events (significant and total) on the TMC button.
3. Added feature "Petrol Reminder".
The idea is that the second trip computer is almost never used. So we decided to do "Petrol Reminder" on it.
Working principle is that you type the hyphotetical driving distance, or encapsulated litres of fuel
(which will be translated into kilometres). Petrol station POI visibility will turn off automatically.
By expiration of distance you will get a visual and/or voice warning that you need to refuel and the
visibility of gas stations POI will be automatically restored.
The short tap on the reminder button will be give the following choices:
data entry or a list of nearby gas stations.
The long tap will jump to the setup of the "Petrol Reminder".
Answers to the anticipating questions:
1. Reserve of the fuel or distance - while entering the data subtract the amount of reserving fuel or distance.
Say, have filled 20 litres, want to reserve 5 litres. So, enter 15 litres. Same with the distance.
2. Visibility of 3D gas stations doesn't turn off, as they are 3D buildings, not POIs.
3. Gallons are not currently implemented. Maybe this feature will be added on request ...
"Always show button in cockpit" -> Always show the button in the cockpit. If checkbox unchecked, then the
button will be visible only after a warning. That is, when the tank is empty.
"Show last input value" -> Remember your last entered values.
"Switch petrol station POI visibility" -> Automatic control of gas stations POI visibility.
If checkbox unchecked, then POI visibility setiing is not changed.
"Fuel economy" -> This is the average fuel consumption, it is taken from your values in "Green Routing".
A tap to this field will jump to the "Green Routing", where you can change the fuel consumption.
During entering amount of fuel, three options of the fuel consumption mode can be selected: Urban/Rural/Average.
3. Modified Equalizer and Tone screens.
4. Technical repairs
Fullpack contains addons and all needed files to the skin correct working (day and night skins, Utility folder, color schemes, external Mapchanger, sources for direct use without skin installation).
Just unpack all to the correct places:
Skin files goes to the content/skin folder. Or if you prefer to use source - unpack _skin_source.rar (ui_igo9 folder) to the Primo root directory. In this case skin files not needed.
utility - copy to the Primo root. Utility folder contains internal mapchanger, panic and clearsave scripts. To correct work *.ini files must be edited for your system environment.
Scheme - copy to content/scheme
bluetooth unpack to the root Primo root directory (only if you using this method of BT control).
External MapChanger - unpack to any place, if you are going to use it at all. Edit mapchanger.ini file for correct work.
I have also adapted versions of the above for 320x240 based on Lucca'a Version 2.2 Zip and for 480x234 screens based on Raf04 version 1b Zip.