Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pioneer AppRadio support

Re: Pioneer AppRadio support

If someone has a solution to be able to ADD all maps without licenses , I offer AppRadio support...

if someone could upload version 2.4.5 fully, because I downloaded a release does not contain "content" folder Q3 maps for Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia, Serbia, dont works.... **** !!!!!!!!!!!! France, Deutschland and Austria Q3 works perfectly.... !!! **** IGO AND THIS FUCKING MAPS LICENSE !!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Deki95 View Post
    If someone has a solution to be able to ADD all maps without licenses , I offer AppRadio support...
    i have a lot of different license files. on my android device every map works with them. maybe you can try. i don´t know if the folder structure of igo is the same on android and ios
    Attached Files Attached Files

Hi guy!!! I'm resolving installing a appradio extension beta 2 from cydia. With this I can use all program of my iPhone 5 jb with appradio mode and I jump the block of add on Igo primo i use too navigon and tomtom full screen

Guys, can someone please post a link to Turkey 2.4.5 or another country version with AppRadio support? I think 2.4.5 was the last one with the local license.
    All of the download links are dead and I'm losing my mind.
    Last edited by Teq; 1st March 2014 at 02:01.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12