Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Pioneer AppRadio support

Thanks

Re: Pioneer AppRadio support

If someone has a solution to be able to ADD all maps without licenses , I offer AppRadio support...

Thanks

if someone could upload version 2.4.5 fully, because I downloaded a release does not contain "content" folder Q3 maps for Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia, Serbia, dont works.... **** !!!!!!!!!!!! France, Deutschland and Austria Q3 works perfectly.... !!! **** IGO AND THIS FUCKING MAPS LICENSE !!!!!!!!!!

dasLetzte is offline Lance Corporal
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Deki95 View Post
    If someone has a solution to be able to ADD all maps without licenses , I offer AppRadio support...
    i have a lot of different license files. on my android device every map works with them. maybe you can try. i don´t know if the folder structure of igo is the same on android and ios
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Pantikka likes this.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to dasLetzte For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Hi guy!!! I'm resolving installing a appradio extension beta 2 from cydia. With this I can use all program of my iPhone 5 jb with appradio mode and I jump the block of add on Igo primo i use too navigon and tomtom full screen

Teq
    Thanks

Guys, can someone please post a link to Turkey 2.4.5 or another country version with AppRadio support? I think 2.4.5 was the last one with the local license.
    All of the download links are dead and I'm losing my mind.
    Last edited by Teq; 1st March 2014 at 03:01.

Thanks

Does anyone know if Appradio support works with maps other than the one it was bought through. i.e. I have bought the Australia/NZ version of the app but Appradio is not one of the in-app options to buy in our region, however if I buy the UK map (and the add-on through this) - would it work? Or is jb your iPhone the only option?

Thanks

Turns out the AppRadio support is definitely region specific. As a test I ended up installing both. The UK version is recognized as compatible on my AVIC system but the Australian version is not. NNG support can't give a definitive answer to a timeline or even whether it will be released for Aust. So I guess my choices are jb my phone (not sure about this as it is a work phone) or use Pioneerus as described on AVIC411. Have others here used this option? Thoughts?

Thanks

thank you very very much

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12