Thread: iGo Primo 2.4.1 - in the app store

ENDer2000 is offline Sergeant Major
    Thanks

iGo Primo Europe 2.4.1 - in the app store

I legally own iGo Primo Europe on my iPhone.

Now I see that 2.4.1 is out.
    Downloading now and after this I'll check and extract the maps.
    I hope for Navteq Q4.

UPDATE TO GET THE LATEST MAPS! The world is spinning around and we’re spinning with it: get the latest maps for your iGO primo app and make sure you know all the shortcuts!

We added News Center, so from now on you’ll get easily informed on our latest promotions, news or any other updates.

IMPORTANT: To make a purchased subsciption-type package portable between several devices, user registration is required with your email address. You can go quickly start with the registration process by pushing the user icon within the SHOP menu at the upper right corner of your screen. After registration, you can reset your forgotten password, and you can get notifications about our special offers. You can also add your email address to an existing user account to get access to these features.

The Shop has undergone minor modifications to improve usability. Now you can easily switch between your purchased and downloaded items, handle your user profile etc., check out how it works on our Youtube channel (video coming soon).

If you read this message while driving, there's a good chance you've spent some time using an iOS device in the car. You've probably also spent some of that time wishing there were a better way to integrate your phone or pod with the car itself. Thanks to Pioneer Appradio we have a superb, industry leading answer for this challange. Simply connect your iPhone to your built-in AppRadio device, Buy-Download-Activate the Pioneer AppRadio Support add-on within your iGO application and enjoy the unique experience! For more info about the AppRadio, visit Pioneer | iPhone AppRadio

The app engine has been accelerated so that it will run smoother than ever.

We optimized our visualization on iPad, further enhancing the user experience.
    iGo Primo 2.4.1 - in the app store-mzl.ufiyryfm.320x480-75.jpg
    Last edited by ENDer2000; 5th October 2012 at 12:27.

gabib77 is offline Private
    Thanks

Re: iGo Primo Europe 2.4.1 - in the app store

Can you post at least the licenses? Thanks