Re: How to custom poi on iphone 2.4.1 PRIMO IGO my way please?
I got the solution
1. save your favorite poi with Google earth to a .kml file on desktop.
2. convert the .kml file to .upoi file using the upoieditor (it freeware that can be found on the net)
3. you have to save your .upoi file under the name user.upoi
4. now this was the "hard to find" issue - the path to put it in the iPhone is ver/mobile/applications/XXXXX/documents/preference/profiles/01
you can put poi in groups once you edit the .upoi file (it's only txt file at the end)
the structure of this file goes XX (number) | group name | poi name || LET | LON || UTM |||||
so if you import some .kml files to the upoieditor and save them as one .upoi file
you will get groups of poi that will appear on the search in igo primo in separated folder names
5. i got 3 .kml files (London.kml, Slovenia.kml and Israel.kml) compile them together into one user.upoi
transfer it to the right folder on my iPhone and i got 3 separated folder of poi in my igo primo app (called London, Slovenia, an Israel)