Join the millions of users who have already chosen iGO navigation all over the world.
After downloading the iGO primo application you CAN START TO USE IT IMMEDIATELY. IT WORKS IN OFFLINE MODE, there are NO ROAMING FEES. Your iPhone becomes a FULL VALUE NAVIGATION device, just like any dedicated satellite navigation device. The maps are part of the application (see details of the coverage below).
- Fast, short, easy-to-follow, and green routes
- Automatic route recalculation
- Multipoint-route support
- Get social! Share your routes on Facebook!
- Navigate to GPS-coordinates, pictures
- Local/POI search: find businesses or anything else you need around your position
- Country specific lane guidance & signposts (where applicable)
- 3D junctions (where applicable)
- Smart keyboard&history
- TTS Pro (where applicable)
- Customizable quick menu & vehicle profile
- Try out the Customer Support Centre: read tips&tricks, send a feedback.
If you need FURTHER EXTRAS, we can offer you several In-App purchase items available in our In-App shop including FREE IN-APP ITEMS. Browse them, read the detailed coverage information and start using them today.
FREE & PAID In-App purchase items, where applicable:
- Speedcam databases (according to the regulations)
- 3D citymaps
- Explorer’s package ( POI pack)
Any way to get Igo Primo Costa Rica for iPhone? Pleaseeeeeee
I tried adding maps and POI to other iGO Primo 2.5.5 apps (N. America, Europe, Turkey etc.) but no matter which maps I add the addtional maps I add are not showing.
I also took maps, POI and licenses from one iGo Primo 2.5.5 app and moved it to another but they are still not showing....
Need some help.
Has anyone succeed in installing IGO from App Store on NON Jailbroken iPhone and adding maps later?
I have seen many price ranges on App store for IGO, so is it feasible to buy the cheapest and add licensees and maps by coping it?