Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: iGO My Way Samsung Galaxy S i9000/i9100 HTC 800x480/480x800 NAVTEQ 2011 Maps EUROPE

iGO My Way Samsung Galaxy S i9000/i9100 HTC 800x480/480x800 NAVTEQ 2011 Maps EUROPE

Requirements: Android OS 2.0 Minimum - 64 MB RAM (128 recommended), 400+ MHz CPU.

Overview: The latest software update introduces features such as Google search, TTS Pro and satellite imagery.
    The latest version of iGO primo® is now available to hardware partners worldwide. Version 1.2 of the flagship navigation software enables partners to provide connected services, off-road (point-to-point) navigation and Automatic Speech Recognition (ASR) to their users. Among the connected services are Google local search, Online Traffic and cameras Alert Point Community. The voice user interface powered by Nuance Communications supports controlling of the main in-car functions by voice, one-shot destination entry and point-of-interest (POI) search by voice, as well as text-to-speech (TTS) for reading out personalized route guidance. The product update replaces version 1.1 in the iGO Navigation product portfolio.

Complete GPS Navigation in 3D
    iGO My way™ for Android™ offers unparalleled visualization quality. Beautifully rendered maps provide instant orientation. Complex junctions are displayed in 3D to provide rapid understanding of your next maneuver while true to life 3D models of famous landmarks and display of the terrain around you - such as valleys, hills and mountains - combine to provide superior door to door, turn-by-turn navigation.

Device compatibility
    Current version supports 800x480 resolution phones with touch screen and GPS capability.

No Gaps in Coverage
    Maps are part of the application, so navigation doesn't depend on cellular network coverage. There are no dead zones and no waiting for the network. It simply works everywhere.

Voice Guidance in Various Languages
    iGO My way™ supports 40+ application and vocie guidance languages.

Intelligent, Thoughtful User InterfaceDesigned for the way navigation systems are actually used, with extra large buttons, simple icons, and a truly intuitive interface - iGO My way™ will quickly become one of your 'can't live without it' applications.

Smart technologies make navigation easy
    Select your destination - either by searching for an address, a place of interest or picking a spot on the map. Our Smart Keyboard and Smart Search make it easy. Our Adaptive Search Results technology actually learns from your use of the application and tailors search results accordingly.

Sophisticated Route Calculation & Precise Voice Guidance
    iGO My way™ calculates the route to your chosen destination and displays a map overview along with the most important information, such as distance and estimated travel time. Just tap 'Go!' and iGO My way™ guides to your destination with clear and timely voice guidance and a smoothly moving 3D map with the next maneuver clearly shown. Lane assistance and realistic signposts shown on the screen help you to find your way even in the most complex situations..

Finetuning your route
    Choose from fast, short, economic or 'easy-to-follow' route variants, compare the various route alternatives visually on the map, and pick the one you prefer. You can also avoid freeways, ferries, unpaved roads, and toll roads. Did you miss a turn? iGO My way™ instantly re-calculates the route.

DOWNLOAD LINKS:

Last edited by ibo3x; 4th October 2011 at 17:22.

Re: iGO My Way Samsung Galaxy S i9000/i9100 HTC 800x480/480x800 NAVTEQ 2011 Maps EURO

Hi!
    Online traffic...working on this or?
    /Dell67

Re: iGO My Way Samsung Galaxy S i9000/i9100 HTC 800x480/480x800 NAVTEQ 2011 Maps EURO

hi i have samsung s2 and i downloaded the igo
    can anyone help me cause i can't get it work.. i followed that it must be in a directory in the internal sd and i put the apk software in the same directoy i also extract the apk as mentioned and then i run it to install..
    it was installing and i was in the step in where you choose the language then i chose to continue then it continued and stopped suddenly with a pop up window saying ''Application is unable to start please check other applications''
    What other applications is refering too?
    Can anybody help cause i'm driving nuts trying to get it work..
    Thanks

thanks poli!!!!

thanks poli!!!

I get the same error!

-J-

same here
    got the unable to start message

when i try to run it i get the welcome screen... the bottom bar progresses half way through and then IGO shuts down..
    few seconds later i get the unable to start..... message...
    IGO folder copied onto root of the phone as well as APK file...
    please help
    thanks

phone: Galaxy S 2
    Last edited by Prle77; 20th October 2011 at 12:28. Reason: added phone model

Quote Originally Posted by Prle77 View Post
    same here
    got the unable to start message

when i try to run it i get the welcome screen... the bottom bar progresses half way through and then IGO shuts down..
    few seconds later i get the unable to start..... message...
    IGO folder copied onto root of the phone as well as APK file...
    please help
    thanks

phone: Galaxy S 2
    Same here (Galaxy S2 I777)

Hi All,

I would like to know if this IGO will install into Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
    And if it can, may I know what resolution does the Galaxy Tab 10.1 take?
    Hope someone can answer my query.

Thanks
    Mongoose55

The Tab is 1280x800 so it would be low res even it it worked. Wouldn't bother myself.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast