GPSUNDERGROUND FORUM IS ON SALE

Thread: MITSUBISHI OUTLANDER CHINESE SYSTEM WINCE 800x480 - COMPLETE HELP PLEASE

Thanks

Exclamation MITSUBISHI OUTLANDER CHINESE SYSTEM WINCE 800x480 - COMPLETE HELP PLEASE

I have searched this forum upside-down and there are so many informations that I got completly confused... nothing worked at all...

I am asking for help from all forum-mates to put here once for all everything to make our devices work.

I know that this post will be helpfull for many of us!

Lets start:

1. what IGO version to instal and please provide the link

2. sys file text please!

3. put rar or unrared files on sd card

4. will blank sd card work? if not, please provide link to files for sd card

5. can it be instaled from cd?

I call for help, and also I call for all others who have problems to ask a questions like I did.

I hope that we will put all problems and solutions to one place.

THANKS TO ALL !

Thanks

Re: MITSUBISHI OUTLANDER CHINESE SYSTEM WINCE 800x480 - COMPLETE HELP PLEASE

I am confused with my sd card cos it says that there is no navigation program on it. I probably deleted some files that I have got on sd card so device can not recognise IGO files

henri_p is offline Private
    Thanks

Now, if you would "ask" instead of "demanding" then someone would probably help..

What device do you have in your car? "chinese system wince " is not the most accurate description I have ever heard, there are like 500 of them ..

Any product type? picture?

Thanks

you need the device.nng file to make the software start on your equipment.