GPSUNDERGROUND FORUM IS ON SALE

Thread: Is IGO for Android similar to the flexibility of Nav N Go IGO8 on WinMob 8.3.4.117940

lost1nFrance is offline Private
    Thanks

Question Is IGO for Android similar to the flexibility of Nav N Go IGO8 on WinMob 8.3.4.117940

I've got Nav N Go Igo8 version 8.3.4.117940 running at 800x480 on a Touch HD phone and love it, it uses 8.3 Maps.

I know there's a PC version that was hacked from a demo but only uses 8.0 maps and isn't as flexible as the 8.3.4 version I'm running on the phone.

Has anyone run the Android version in an Emulator on Linux on a PC and is the functionality/flexibility of the Android version similar to the Windows Mobile version (i.e. is it as skinnable etc...) also does the Android version use 8.3 maps, buildings etc....?

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by lost1nFrance; 28th January 2011 at 09:32.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to lost1nFrance For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Re: Is IGO for Android similar to the flexibility of Nav N Go IGO8 on WinMob 8.3.4.11

Dude! I bought recently an Android phone and now I have installed iGO MyWay 8.something (checked for updates, none available) and it's a huge huge huge dissapointment compared to the iGO 8 I had on my WM6.5. I had there so so many settings and possibilities to change the route and other stuff and here I can't even add a via to the router proposed by him or place a cursor on the screen and look for something around the cursor. Not speeking about inability of entering GPS coordinates as destination point.

HUGE dissapointment. Feel like going back to WM for that

Thanks

girls games 1

Lots of activities and fun games for infants and toddlers. Most of them are educational but they are also entertaining. Games are grouped into different groups of animal games, plant games, vehicle games, babies and people games, abc’s games,number games, memory games and the list goes on.games 3d online

Thanks

girls games 1

Over the years, PopCap Games has created some of the most addictive and well known casual games on the market. Titles like Bejeweled and Peggle have stolen countless hours of our time due to being just so hard to put down. But if you haven't yet experienced the joy of a PopCap game, there are plenty of ways you can test them out without dropping a dime. Here are a few ways to enjoy four of the developer's best games for free.
    There are several different versions of this popular match-three puzzle game and just as many ways to play it for free. PopCap's website hosts free browser-based demos of both Bejeweled 2 and Bejeweled Twist, which allow you to play some of the early stages free of charge. But if you're in the mood for a quick fix of jewel matching action, there's also the excellent Bejeweled Blitz on Facebook, which has you playing the game in one minute spurts. flying games